When the earth runs out of oil, this could lead to WW3...

Old 07-27-06, 03:16 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
When the earth runs out of oil, this could lead to WW3...

...if we avoid WW3 with the current situation in the mideast or with Iran and North Korea.

What do you think the oil sheiks are going to do when the oil dries up...eh? Cry? Hmmmm. I think they will take the money they have and invest in weapons and under the name of Allah, decide to raid other lands. The day is coming.

If we don't get on the stick and figure out how the whole world can generate power from grass, garbage or get hydrogen from our oceans...we are in big doo-doo, in the future. Mark my words.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-06, 09:45 PM
Group Moderator
Time for you to log off and read a book - Tom Clancy's "Red Strom Rising" was pretty much based on that concept.

Old 07-27-06, 10:00 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
You really need to stop watching CNN or any of those news channels.

Originally Posted by DaVeBoy
...if we avoid WW3 with the current situation in the mideast or with Iran and North Korea.

What do you think the oil sheiks are going to do when the oil dries up...eh? Cry? Hmmmm. I think they will take the money they have and invest in weapons and under the name of Allah, decide to raid other lands. The day is coming.

If we don't get on the stick and figure out how the whole world can generate power from grass, garbage or get hydrogen from our oceans...we are in big doo-doo, in the future. Mark my words.

Last edited by lexmarks567; 07-28-06 at 12:43 AM.
Old 07-28-06, 12:06 AM
What do you do in your daily life that you have time to come up with all these questions? My brain would start hurting at about half these thoughts.