Why?

Old 03-28-07, 09:37 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Why?

What compels people to go see a movie on a beautiful day? I can get in for free (got a friend who works at a theater), but I still don't go more than once or twice a year. Is this abnormal?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-07, 10:58 AM
maybe it's their day off & that's what they had planned to do that day. not everyone wants to have a picnic & play frisbee in the park..... personally, i don't plan my life around the weather. you gotta do what you gotta do when the opportunity presents itself.

Old 03-29-07, 07:50 AM
Annette is right but I agree with punk... pretty days needs to be respected and enjoyed! I hate having to work inside on a nice day. (Luckilly today it's snowing... perfect opportunity to go frame.)

Old 03-29-07, 04:03 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I don't find going to a movie theater very enjoyable. When it comes out on DVD in no time flat, you can be home and do stuff while it is playing and get up and sit back down and not disturb others. I never could stand sitting anywhere for that length of time like a statue.

Old 04-01-07, 05:26 PM
Uhm....why would anybody pay 8 bucks to see the garbage that Hollywood is pumping out on a crummy day let alone on a sunny day?

Last edited by Mackey; 04-01-07 at 07:22 PM.