Am I the only one?

Old 03-28-07, 09:38 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Am I the only one?

Am I the only person who can honestly say that they never ate a Big Mac?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-07, 10:41 AM
I think my last BigMac was in Denver in the late 60's. At least I think it was a BigMac then.
I had lunch in a McD's in Italy once because the gourmand's I was traveling with were homesick for fast food. No big Mac though.

Old 03-28-07, 10:56 AM
last time i checked, vegetarians don't eat Big Macs.........so, i'd say no, you're not the only one.

Old 03-28-07, 03:28 PM
I think you can order a veggie BigMac. In my mind...why even order it? I used to work there and the first time I heard that, I had to ask the manager what that was! Basically everything on it and hold the meat. Have you noticed the BIGMac is not really all that BIG now-a-days compared to the other burgers out there?

I have had it before YEARS ago, but I prefer the double cheeseburger. It's cheaper. I don't like the thousand island dressing in there and the extra bun in the middle and all that lettuce.

Old 03-28-07, 03:52 PM
I love a Big Mac once in a great while.

Two all beef patties.
Special sauce.
Lettuce.
Cheese.
Pickles.
Onions.
On a sesame seed bun.

Old 03-28-07, 03:58 PM
ROTFLMBO!

Are you the voice for their commercial?

Old 03-28-07, 05:27 PM
Group Moderator
I'm too cheap to buy a big mac - double cheeseburger is the same amount of meat at half the price.

Old 03-28-07, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by DIYaddict View Post
Are you the voice for their commercial?
And word for word, too, LOL

Old 03-29-07, 05:06 AM
On the 5th anniversary of the Big Mac there was a promotion. If you could sing the jingle you got a free Big Mac. I was only like 5 or 6 at the time.

Old 03-29-07, 07:07 AM
Never had one, never will. Okay, beef hasn't passed these lips in about 18 years, but even if I was to eat beef, there is no way in hades a big mac would be on my list of edible items! (Now that merlot burger recepie I found... THAT is a temptation!)

Old 03-29-07, 07:38 AM
Hey, Mattison!

When I drove a school bus, I was very excited about my job, and to keep my kids happy, I painted Sesame Street characters all over the inside. On my first day, the first stop was for two little twins, named Patty and Pattie. They both had a thyroid problem, and were extremely large girls. When they sat down in the same seat, the bus tilted, so I had to stop and get them to separate to either side. My second stop was where I picked up Lester Keys. Lester was the meanest brat in school, and uncontrollable. He ran up and down the aisle, and teased the twins. I made him sit down. The next stop was where I picked up little Ross. Ross was sweet, but much slower than the other students, and was in special classes. When I stopped there, Lester keys jumped off the bus and ran into Ross' family garden, and began to pull up vegetables like onions and lettuce, threw them at the bus. I got Lester out of the garden, got the twins to settle down, and calmed down Ross, who was very upset. So, when I got to the school, I was late. The principle met me at the parking lot.

He said, " I hope you have a good reason for being so late."

I said, "I sure do. I had two obese Patties, Special Ross, and Lester Keys pitching onions on a Sesame Street bus."

Old 03-29-07, 08:08 AM
That's funny.

Old 03-30-07, 06:49 PM
I have never eaten a "Big Mac" burger. I detest McDonald's. I do not boycott fast food, just the national chains of fast food restaurants. All I eat from Dairy
Queen is ice cream.

Here in the greater Seattle area we have Taco Time, Burgermaster and Dick's as local fast food chains and I patronize all of them. Why eat garbage from a national chain when your own local garbage (just kidding) is of higher quality and tastes better?

Old 04-01-07, 05:03 PM
Talking

LOL......thinking of the Sponge Bob cartoon when Squidward admitted to never eating a Crabby Patty.

Hope you guyz are Spong Bob fans and if your not.........never mind.

Old 04-03-07, 06:47 AM
my wonderful wife is a Big MaC Lover, I hate McD's with a passion. I think their food sucks. If I have to go fast food I like Subway or Taco Bell. I don't know who the billions served are because most of the people I know can't stand McD's unless they are 5

Old 04-03-07, 07:40 PM
Smile

Here's a real live Big Mack and Whopper lover. Yea......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
No, I'm not the side of a house and I don't live on them but I'm not ashamed to admit I realy do like them.
Ok so they're no good for you but neither is spending hours and hours on the computer.
T.B. T.B. ? You can't be serious Oaf.
I wouldn't eat at T.B. if I was on a desert island and the only place to eat was T.B.
M.D's is way better than that place.

Last edited by Mackey; 04-03-07 at 08:06 PM.
Old 04-09-07, 05:42 PM
Talking Sit on them

Why do they look so big and "YUMMY" in adds?

Then when you get it... it looks like someone sat on it!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!

Old 04-10-07, 01:37 AM
Never ate a big mac?

No meat for 18 years?

Thats just not right!!!

If you never eat bad food, how can you appreciate good food? You are cheating yourself!

I love fast food, KFC "the chicken that squirts" is my favorite along with PIZZA!!!.

However, I don't eat too much because I know its Baaaaaad for me and I'm too cheap. But I seem to go on binges until I start to realize how crappy I feel, then I quit for about 10 lbs.

Old 04-19-07, 09:15 AM
Only thing that I ever get at McD's is the fruit and yogurt parfait. Cheap, healthy and tastes great!! To quote Yakov Smirnov, "What a Country!".