My theory on "Make 1000's a month online!' programs

Old 04-11-07, 09:33 AM
My theory on "Make 1000's a month online!' programs

I used to make some money doing various things online. But with how many other people also doing the same things now, it makes it a lot harder to actually make money since you are competing with a crap load of other people. Its hard to compete with other E-bayers because of the prices some people offer. I have yet to find a distributor whos prices are low enough on most items that I can still make a decent profit(if any).

My theory is that the people who used to make a ton of money but arn't now because of the market place are 'releasing their secrets' because they realize that they can make more money with less effort with their 'educational programs'. Most of the programs I've seen are legit ideas BUT you arn't likely to make as much money as they say you will because everyone else and their dog is doing the same thing. Save your money unless you are willing to quit your job to spend a lot of time of searching for a distributor(or stealing which I think some people are doing) that has low prices. Its not always as easy as they make it seem.

If you plan on making money online, you have to do some hard researching to find something that very few people are doing, and there arn't many things out there left.

I would have posted this in one of the other threads but a mod locked it.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-07, 11:05 AM
Let's face it... if all those "make money in your spare time" programs really worked... the owners of the program would be too busy making money hand over fist to bother teaching someone else how to do it......

Those who can - DO........

Those who can't.... teach!!

Old 04-26-07, 01:42 PM
Group Moderator
There is so much of a market for get-rich-quick-without-hard-work schemes that I've contemplated trying to cash in by selling a book titled "How to get rich quick." Inside would be the instruction to write and sell a book about getting rich quick. Might be able to retire on that one.

Old 04-26-07, 02:10 PM
thez, hence why I said: "My theory is that the people who used to make a ton of money but arn't now because of the market place are 'releasing their secrets'"

mitch: thats actually pretty funny. it doesnt take much to sell a book.

Last edited by twelvepole; 04-26-07 at 02:38 PM.
Old 04-27-07, 02:04 PM
Group Moderator
Think you're too late to be the first one to do that, mitch.

Old 04-27-07, 05:43 PM
Group Moderator
Just because I'm not first doesn't mean it wouldn't work.

Old 04-28-07, 03:53 AM
Angry white collar crime

Yeah, I always get annoyed by the TV about anything that claims I can make money by them showing me how. The latest commercial has some lady asking if you would like either $50,000 in cash or $50,000 in Gold, then she proceeds to make your mind up for you and she starts talking all nice and calm. I just tend not to believe anything I read and only half of what I see, so I looked up the going price for gold. http://goldprice.org/gold-price-history.html#5_year_gold_price Its actually higher now then it has been for a long time. Yeah, I get it now, but high-sell low so they make a fortune, not me. Damn ripoffs!!!