What do you use to dry stuff?

Old 06-27-08, 07:52 PM
What do you use to dry stuff?

I sometimes like to hang stuff off clotheslines. Or off plastic chairs so if it rains the chair can dry easy without the foamy chairs getting absorbed with waters.

Or if my car is in the sun I like to leave stuff inside it so it gets hot and dried.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-08, 08:13 PM
Unmentionables get soaked for a couple days with enzyme detergent, rinsed, and hung to dry in shower. I live in a rental, so I am not going to support the inhouse laundry, so if I do not have a full load, I wash out in the bath tub. I refuse to wash 7 shirts and pay for less than load. I wash out in the bath tub and hang on plastic hangers in and around shower. I do, however, wash jeans, mountain socks, vests and other darks together in one or two loads as needed. I alsp strip the bed weekly and run the sheets and pillowcases. I always iron everything, so that's a pain. Ironing is part of my upbringing.

Sounds like you may live in a rental like me an looking for ways to cut corners on cost of laundry. Resort to handwashing and you can save $$. You can hang laundry anywhere as long as squeezed nearly dry and drips do not damage to floor covering. Drying racks are a good option to place on patio or porch if looking for outside drying options where clotheslines are not allowed. You do not have to iron, that it a matter of personal choice.

Old 06-27-08, 08:33 PM
Also you can get dessicant damp rid stuff for the water in the air.

Also nowadays second hand fans are cheap (with air conditioning being popular) if you use one to blow on your hung up clothes inside

Old 06-28-08, 02:50 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Twelvepole, my wife is a nurse, and this conversation sounds like two incomplete sentences (used by doctors and nurses all the time) She tries it on me, and I can't stand it. Are y'all understanding what you are saying? Just curious. I didn't have an answer for the OP, since there wasn't a question.

Old 07-02-08, 07:58 PM
they werent ?s they were statements

Search this Thread