Kids...

Old 07-07-08, 04:50 AM
Kids...

Thought you all would get a kick out of this:

Yesterday I was working on a computer, and I notice that the mouse was all over the place. I was using an optical mouse on a wood table, so figured the grain was screwing with it (it's happened before, but not usually so dramatic)
Then the mouse started clicking itself. Right click menus opening up all over the place. AHHH!

I had a USB optical mouse. My 1 1/2 year old however, had a ps2 ball mouse (I had it plugged in to use before I found the usb one and never unplugged it when I swapped mouses) flipped up so that he could see the ball and roll it around. In the process, I guess he was clicking too.

Took me a while to notice he was in back (the computer was on my kitchen table) and playing. He was very quiet.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-08, 12:44 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Ya, I've learned ever since he was about 2 yrs old, that I better check what's going on when my grandson is extra quiet. When he was 2-3 yrs old and everytime he came out of the blue to tell me he loved me - I better check and see what got broke

Old 07-07-08, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by marksr View Post
Ya, I've learned ever since he was about 2 yrs old, that I better check what's going on when my grandson is extra quiet. When he was 2-3 yrs old and everytime he came out of the blue to tell me he loved me - I better check and see what got broke
I love you
what did you do
nothing
you must have did something
do i need a reason to say I love you
no but you must have a ulterior motive

Search this Thread