New Here so hey + Suggestion to Site Admin

Old 12-01-08, 09:41 PM
New Here so hey + Suggestion to Site Admin

Hi All,
I'm crappytuna and I am new to this board but no newbie to messageboarding. I just put up my first response to a post and noticed that the response now appears ahead of the original when you click on the posted topic.

Perhaps the admin could adjust this small detail so that the original post is at the top and responses follow. Then add a "go to most recent post" sort of option.

What is the admin's posting name by chance? (like my posting name is crappytuna)

I would have used the "contact us" link but I didn't think site suggestions fell within the guidelines:

"The contact us link is not to be used for asking questions nor obtaining answers to any forum topic question on the site.

Administrators and managers receive the emails sent using the contact us link. They are not moderators. Administrators and managers cannot answer questions related to any of the forum topics. Our sites moderators are the professionals in all forum topics.

The contact us link should be used to contact us regarding help with registering problems, information about our site and/or web site problems.

Your consideration in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Kindly register and post your question in the appropriate forum topic. You'll need to read and accept the agreement first."

Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-08, 03:01 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure I understand the problem. I looked at your reply and it is below the op's question. Each time a thread has a new post, it gets bumped up to the top of the list in it's category.

Old 12-02-08, 03:07 AM
Simple enough

User CP > Edit Options

Scroll down to 'thread display' and pick 'oldest first'.

Most people prefer to have newer on the top, so I believe that is the default setting.

Surprised neither of you knew the answer to that one..

Old 12-02-08, 04:53 AM
Group Moderator
That was a Florida secret, 'dragon; now everyone knows!

Old 12-07-08, 02:11 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
crappytuna, hope you didn't get sick from it. Food poisoning is a bi_ch.

Search this Thread