Couple Odd Site Issues

Old 12-16-08, 10:44 AM
Couple Odd Site Issues

A couple of odd things have recently started happening on the site for me and before I start messing with settings or anything else I thought I'd get some feedback.

When I go into a forum that the site is telling me,with the brownish icon,has new unread posts that I haven't read yet,the post list doesn't show the unread posts as unread with the bold print.

Also when I post a reply to a post and then go back to the main forum list all of the icons are blue.All of the unread post indications are gone.

This is all recent and I have changed nothing.Do I need to do something?It causes a lot of confusion.

Was wondering if it's happening to anyone else.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-08, 09:53 PM
The site has been undergoing some changes and updates. As a result, there are the usual glitches. With luck, these will be resolved.

BTW, I never pay any attention to icons. Just thread titles. Most recent posts and replies that move the posts back to the top of the forum are found at the top of the forums. For an expedient way to check out any new threads or replies, simply click New Posts in the tool bar at the top of the screen. These time out after a while. Then, you have to click forum by forum to see if there are any new posts. If anything, it would be good to have the time extended so new posts do not time out so quickly.

Old 12-17-08, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the info.The problem has gone away now.Figured it was a site glitch from the upgrades etc.