Not sure if this would get anyone answering....

Old 03-14-09, 11:58 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Not sure if this would get anyone answering....

I am not sure if this would get anyone answering in trouble. My roommate has a birthday coming up next month. He loves 80's hair metal bands. He loves the band Slayer's guitar palying but hates the lyrics. So my question is is there anywhere that I can buy karaoke (sp?) CDs of this band to give him for his birthday with the music but not the lyrics. After all I don't think that the PMRC is still around, even if they were, I do not think that they would sell Cds.: So if someone could give me some idea where to get Cds like this, it would be very much appreciated. Don't have too much fun and sorry about the diharrea of the word processor.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-09, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator
There used to be a device to remove lyrics from audio sources..not sure if its still around. There are tones of software solutions to remove lyrics from cd's and save them as mp3's...don't know if that helps.

Old 03-14-09, 03:16 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Thank you much, but I did find a site through yahoo search called CD Universe - Your Online Music Store that sells CDs for karaoke, calling them Monday before I order to make sure I am getting the right thing.