Can you say DUH?

Old 04-25-09, 09:50 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Can you say DUH?

I am listening to a CD on my computer using Windows Media Player. There is actually an option of buying the CD you are listening to. Is anyone DUH enough to fall for this? Why would anyone buy a CD they are already listening to?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-09, 11:39 AM
Sort of like A&E network, at the end of a program...."if you would like a video of the program you just watched".....why? I could have taped it if I wanted it that badly.

Old 04-25-09, 11:42 AM
Well after all...

Sounds sorta like a reverse on the dumbest criminals.

Old 04-25-09, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
Sort of like A&E network, at the end of a program...."if you would like a video of the program you just watched".....why? I could have taped it if I wanted it that badly.
What if you never thought about taping it because you did not know in advance that show was coming on becasue you never looked in the tv guide -or - in your wildest dreams you never thought that show on aliens would actually interview a for real alien! As an example. And THEN you wished you had taped it.

Old 04-25-09, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by nightowlpunk View Post
I am listening to a CD on my computer using Windows Media Player. There is actually an option of buying the CD you are listening to. Is anyone DUH enough to fall for this? Why would anyone buy a CD they are already listening to?
Is your computer hooked up to you giant home entertainment stereo system speakers? Or, what if you want to play it in your car? Or walk down the side walk with a boom box over your shoulder?

Old 04-25-09, 01:02 PM
Comp is hooked up to standard speakers, if I wanted too, I could put the CD into a changer that is wired to speakers that can be heard at the end of my street 250 feet away. That system isn't mine, it is owned by my roommate's dad and he normally plays classical music on it, quite different from the Bad Religion cd I was listening to at the time.

Search this Thread