Hardware & Tools.com question

Old 06-08-09, 02:10 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Hardware & Tools.com question

Has anyone else bought tools from HardwareAndTools.com: The Largest Internet Hardware Store I never heard of this site, but I used yahoo search for an electric charcoal igniter since the loop of mine broke in two places last night when I tapped it on the rim of my Weber to dislodge charcoal ash. The real hit came to here and there was a shopping link from this site to this store. I was just wondering if anyone had a positive or negative story about them. That kind of item is not seen everyday in stores so I shopped onlne for it. Funny thing is that mine was a Sears but their website didnt have it anymore. Mine was kinda ancient looking but it still worked great. I found it in a basement of a house my boss owns. He was having me organize the basement. He thought that tool was used for cleaning motorcycle parts (WTF LOL). Thank you much for any input.

Last edited by GregH; 06-08-09 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Fix link
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-09, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator
Well yes.
HardwareAndTools.com: The Largest Internet Hardware Store was founded by the original creators of this site.
The two sites were operated together until doityourself.com was sold to IB and the tools site was continued to be operated by David, this site's founder.
You will see a mention of doityourselfdotcom on the bottom of the Tools site.

I had ordered there a few times before IB came into the picture and had no problems.
I know that they use to move a lot of product.