Site issue

Old 07-31-09, 09:20 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Site issue

Howdy folks. Over the past few days, I have had trouble looking at my account. I log in which works okay, click account, then microsoft says it has to abort and then their favorite screen shows up saying "Internet Explorer cannnot display this webpage". I was wondering if anyone else had trouble too. Thank you much for any input folks.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-09, 09:51 AM
Group Moderator
Haven't noticed any problems and no other reports.

Old 07-31-09, 10:07 AM
Nop

I just tried to open your post using 32 bit Vista---no good
64 bit Vista--no problem..........
64 may be fast but it sucks--------I lost a lot of good programs b/cause of 64 bit........

Old 07-31-09, 05:50 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
I've gotten the dreaded IE message occasionally over the past several weeks but I think it might be more of a dial up problem than a site problem. I get it mostly when I go to change a page [either read/submit a post or go to the next page]

A year ago I kept hearing all the politicians saying how important it was to make high speed internet available to all the rural areas...... haven't heard a thing since the elections

Old 08-02-09, 08:30 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I am using DSL and whatever the problem was, it disappeared. No problems here today. With those Net Zero ads saying you can save X $ by going back to dial-up with them, I wonder how many people do since dial up is slower than molasses in January. I would find other ways to save $40 or so a month myself before going back to dial -up.

Old 08-02-09, 10:33 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Ya, I've got netzero and I assume they are as good as any other dial up, atleast they are cheaper than some of the dial up I see advertised. I'd like to have a high speed connection but so far the only high speed option is satelite and at $600 for equipment and $60 a month I don't consider that an option.