Here:

Ball on a String Gam

Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-09, 04:37 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Oh my! Lol............................

Old 10-14-09, 04:45 PM
Got thinking after I posted that annoying thing, if it is against forum rules. If it is, I or a mod can erase. We do not want any trouble that way.

I just thought with all of us people trying to figure out things for people on this board that we could go nuts in some other fashion instead, between helpful posts.

Old 10-14-09, 08:07 PM
Group Moderator
Hmmm, couldn't get it to work; just got a big blue square with the word "Ball" over it.

Old 10-15-09, 07:01 AM
I got it to work OK, but I guess I was expecting a bit more.....ithe object of the game just seems to be bouncing a tethered ball against the sides of the "box". Kinda like the old kid's toy with the wooden paddle and a rubber ball attached with a rubber bungee cord.

Old 10-15-09, 05:47 PM
No, it's like trying to pop the balloon - except it does not pop - it changes color instead. You have to swing or use the yo-yo effect, to draw the balloon back up, and then quickly try to click it. And if you hit it, the balloon changes colors to let you know that you got it.

It is amazing how they can design something like this that authentically replicates all the motions that would happen if you actually tried swinging, rotating, or with pulse actions, pulling on the string of a real balloon.

Old 10-16-09, 07:47 AM
nap
Originally Posted by Beachboy View Post
I got it to work OK, but I guess I was expecting a bit more.....ithe object of the game just seems to be bouncing a tethered ball against the sides of the "box". Kinda like the old kid's toy with the wooden paddle and a rubber ball attached with a rubber bungee cord.
the object of the game is to change the color of the ball and yes, it can be done. Went from blue to a greenish to a really dark olive green to purplish to bluish to green to a purplish red to pink and on and on. I only spent about half a minute so I don't know when it recycles the colors.

it would be nice if it would bounce off the sides. Other than that, it's pretty cool.

Old 10-16-09, 02:10 PM
Pass it along, to your enemies, who you'd like to get even with.

Sounds like you mastered it, in no time flat, nap.

I did it a couple times, by using this one trick (that you have to let others figure out on their own)...and then gave up. Ranks up there, stress wise, with trying to freehand paint french door glass mullions without getting any paint on the glass. I need this kind of stuff in my life, like a hole in the head.

Old 10-16-09, 03:19 PM
nap
Originally Posted by ecman51` View Post

Sounds like you mastered it, in no time flat, nap.

I did it a couple times, by using this one trick (that you have to let others figure out on their own)...and then gave up.
I think you and I might have the same "trick". I only got it once or twice without the trick in a minute or so.

also, go to the bottom of that page. There are several other little cutsie things.

Old 10-16-09, 06:49 PM
Funny

Ha Ha HA LOL!!! Too funny!

Old 10-20-09, 09:56 AM
You think that will make you nuts, try this.

I stopped plying at the level where you have to make it climb straight up between two walls, level 17 maybe. Some of the things people design are amazing, mine were very simple.

http://fantasticcontraption.com/

Old 10-20-09, 07:58 PM
Group Moderator
We're going to have to start a new forum category for you, Bill.