Mystifying! * Tiny toy car can go up walls and upside down! How?

Old 10-20-09, 12:17 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Mystifying! * Tiny toy car can go up walls and upside down! How?

I saw the ads for this last night for the first time. Who are the brains behind this kind of stuff?!!! How can anyone think up a car, that can do this? How can it do this?!

You can watch them in action, on YouTube, and with backround music that rocks.

I haven't seen the tires really close up to see if they have suction cups on them or something, but it does not appear to be the case. Adhesive? You can place it against glass, and it stays there and goes up the glass, or upside down even (if I got that right). I can't imagine how adhesive could do that.

Can I say what these things are called, without considered this to be the same as advertising?

Surely they are going to be selling millions of these for Christmas!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-09, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator
ecman where ya been? Those have been around for years....IIRC they use a fan which creates a suction...works on smooth walls but not the coarse textured type. Just gotta make 'em light enough that the fan suction will hold.

Personally..I like the little miniature helo's...Firefly's I think they call 'em?

Old 10-20-09, 01:03 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Huh. Interesting. The company that makes these, is the same company that make those small dual bladed remote control helicopters. Real catchy name on this particular product. They are about the size of matchbox cars, they seem - or thereabouts.

They will still sell millions of them to naive people like me,who are enthralled by things that seem to defy physics. There are places at the mall that specialize in selling such stuff. Or they will sell for all the young kids who became 1 year older.

A fan, eh? Anyway we can find an exploded view of one of these things on the net? And/or do you know how the fan does it? Where is the fan in the car? is the fan pusing air up forcign the car down? How, in a car that looks like it has a roof on it? Or is the roof on these things screened. Clever, no less.

If they can make cars drive upside down, so easily on such basic known science, then maybe man can walk on water in some similar easy fashion ...with a fan. or why can't they do full size cars to do this?" Something that might even interest the Pentagon! Or how about an amusement park ride? A job for Mr. Heene to work on, in prison?

Last edited by ecman51; 10-20-09 at 01:07 PM. Reason: added more