monster jam pit passes

Old 01-07-10, 07:18 AM
monster jam pit passes

how much do the pit passes cost for the event at ford field jan 16th? im confused. one person says there $200 but another person says there free if you get them from the sponsor(in this case any metro detroit and suburban ford dealer). if there free from the sponser then all i have to do is go to a ford dealer and see if they have any pit passes right? now someone said i needed the event ticket which i don't have yet(its been printed and shipped). i have the email receipt which i could print out to show proof i ordered the ticket.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-10, 08:00 AM
Group Moderator
I don't know first hand but this is what I heard. A sponsors pit passes are for them (the sponsor) to give the pass to who ever they choose. Most cases I have seen for other events, they will give a pass to a customer who buys something. In the case I know of was with Snap-on where you buy a set of tools you get a free pit pass (or two. This was for a raceing event). Unless your planing on buying a car/truck from the Ford dealer, or can really put on the charm (you are Flirty1 after all ) I betting your going to have to shell out the $200 for a pass.

Old 01-16-10, 10:05 PM
well a guy on facebook had 4 extra passes so met up with him and got the passes. but there not $200. according to the P.A announcements you could get them at the box office for $5. and FYI about the camera thread. they kept making announcements about no cameras with lenses over 50MM and no video cameras or equipment. standard digital cameras that can take video were ok which is what i took a vivitar vivicam 5388. not great for trying to catch a monster truck in mid jump as it has a delay of about 5 seconds no matter what setting it was on.