Problem with this site?????

Old 03-01-10, 07:40 AM
Problem with this site?????

I registered a few days ago and I am fascinated and (addicted) to this site.
However, I may have two problems that mabe someone can address.
(1)--About half the time when I go to this site, I get the cannot display this page. Try later and everything is fine.
(2)--About half the time, when I click on a topic page, the original post is on bottom of page and the last post is at top. Other times the original is on top and all responses are in order with last at bottom of page.
Any help would be app.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-10, 12:56 PM
Group Moderator
There have been some connection issues over the last several months that were being worked on and there was a big outage the other day, but you shouldn't be consistently having problems.

If I remember right I think there may be an option for how to display threads that can be changed in your profile. Check through all the menu items on your profile page.

Old 03-01-10, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by the_tow_guy View Post
If I remember right I think there may be an option for how to display threads that can be changed in your profile. Check through all the menu items on your profile page.
In the gray bar (below the name of the title "problem with this site?") --> User CP--> Left panel--> Settings and options--> Thread Display Options --> you can customize the appearance, order, etc

Old 03-12-10, 11:19 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Giles, you might want to run a scan on your computer. You might have a virus that would cause the cannot display.

Old 03-12-10, 12:29 PM
Group Moderator
Are you on dial-up. I can easily see these pages from time to time timing out on dial-up. They are sometimes slow to load on DSL but I suspect the problem is two many viewers and not enough servers. Or it could be the number of hops beteen where you are and the servers.