Quick! Man needs help posting pictures here!

Old 10-17-10, 04:18 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Quick! Man needs help posting pictures here!

Can you please help him? Go to Appliances major electric forum above and go to vjasonv's thread please.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-10, 11:03 PM
Dave, copy this and keep it handy to paste whenever you want to help someone to post pictures.

To post pictures you need to first upload the pictures to a photo hosting site such as photobucket.com or villagephotos.com. and then post the public URLs for the pictures (or album) here. More pictures are always better than fewer. Please have CLEAR pictures and have both close up pictures and ones from a far enough distance that we can see how the various parts are interconnected.

Old 10-18-10, 04:22 AM
Group Moderator
Note that it has to be the URL listed for the picture itself and not simply the web page address.

Also please downsize the photos before posting so they don't overwhelm the size of the dialog boxes here.

Old 10-18-10, 10:38 AM
I always just insert the IMG code, quicker I think.

Old 10-18-10, 04:24 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Oooouchhh! ************

Old 10-18-10, 04:32 PM
Group Moderator
I think the address code is sometimes referred to differently, but the idea is the same; what you can't do is copy and paste the webpage address from the address bar. Has to be an IMG/URL for the actual picture.

Nice pic, baldwin. Around here I've towed a few cars after encounters with wild hogs, but nothing with that kind of damage.

Old 10-18-10, 09:07 PM
Here is a link to make posting pics a little easier. Its kind of a step by step thing.

Travis

Old 10-19-10, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by the_tow_guy View Post
I think the address code is sometimes referred to differently, but the idea is the same; what you can't do is copy and paste the webpage address from the address bar. Has to be an IMG/URL for the actual picture.

Nice pic, baldwin. Around here I've towed a few cars after encounters with wild hogs, but nothing with that kind of damage.
Yeah, mooses are bigger than pigs, we see this frequently here in Maine, too