Home Maintenance Calendar

Old 05-01-11, 02:25 PM
Question Home Maintenance Calendar

Hi All,

I didn't see a forum for general/overall home maintenance so opted to post this here...

Does anyone know of any good home maintenance calendar web sites out there? Something that covers all the necessities without assuming you have 60 hours/week to do it in?

I imagine it should be somewhat customizable - geography/climate you're in, type of siding, pool/no pool, etc. I'm looking because I do what I notice & think of but I am sure there are things I could/should be doing that I'm not.

Thanks.
Andrew

Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-11, 04:22 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
I don't know that you'll find something like that. House maintenance can very greatly by the type of house, location and age just to mention a few. The more you learn about your house, the more you'll know what to check on. The main thing is to be observant of all things pertaining to your house.

Old 05-02-11, 05:28 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I agree with Marksr, there are too many variables in houses to have one "form". I make Excel spread sheets for the houses I maintain for those folks who arrive with sand on their feet in the summer. Each house, I determined is a unique animal. Some have gas, some are total electric. Some are on city water, some are on a well. Some have multiple heating/cooling systems. It really just depends on the peculiarities of your house as to what you need to check regularly.

Old 05-02-11, 02:42 PM

Search this Thread