Hello to the forum!

Old 09-12-11, 11:14 AM
Hello to the forum!

Hey everyone,

Just found the forum and wanted to join! A little bit about me, my name is Alex and I am a professional drywall mechanic by trade, all around handyman in general. I have loved doing things myself over the years and have been in the trades for some time now. I am now in the midst of starting my own renovations company.

My purpose for being on here is, well of course to help those of you who have questions and such about your projects that I may be able to offer my advice and opinions as this is what I love. In return, I was hoping to get feedback from the members here as well with regards to my research for services I would like to offer in my business.

I hope I can work with all the great people on here to make my business venture a success, but also to help you all achieve the outcomes you wanted in your diy projects.

Good luck to everyone and can't wait to hear what you think!

P.s. Any other Canucks on here?

Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-11, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator
Hello and welcome to the forum. You may want to read the rules and policies of this forum, however.
This forum is for the do-it-yourselfer's and to help them with their projects or problems.
There are pros here to help them, but we're not here to help you promote your business venture, which can lead to banning. :NO NO NO:
If you'd still like to help answer questions for the diy-er, feel free, but as soon as you attempt to talk about your business venture and making it better, the post will be deleted, along with a warning.

Old 09-12-11, 04:14 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Good, this will turn out to be Rebecca's original post.

Hey Alex, welcome to the forums. Yeah, what she said. We have a drywall forum that I am sure Marksr would not miss allowing you to venture into giving advice on, since he is a painter Tips and tricks of the trade are good.