Name Game

Old 12-17-11, 06:47 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Name Game

With the advent of a new week, I note the forum topic "Doors and Windows" has been changed to "House and Home Doors and Windows". Is this to steer us correctly so we won't give advice on portholes and hatches on a ship??? Of course it is for a House and Home!! I need coffee

Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-11, 05:17 AM
Group Moderator
Just trying to keep you on your toes.

Old 12-18-11, 05:43 AM
Super Moderator
I may have instigated that. Sent a PM to Sharp Advice about adding Garage door openers to the Garage and Carports topic. May have inadvertently insinuated that the Doors and Windows title wasn't clear enough.

Old 12-18-11, 05:44 AM
I think they did that because NASA kept coming around for advice on fixing the door to the space station.

Old 12-18-11, 07:15 AM
Group Moderator
So if you have trouble with the door to your outhouse do you post there are in plumbing?

Old 12-18-11, 12:59 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Well, now, Ray, it would seem simple to post it in "doors", BUT, what if the problem wasn't really the door, but the lockset. Then you would have to go to Residential and Commercial security. If it concerned the fasteners holding the hinges or other parts, you would obviously go to Hardware and Fasteners. If it really was the door, and it was made of wood, then, of course, you would go to Lumber and Siding. IF it was the "design" of the door, then our Decorating and Design team would be the help source. Come to think of it why do we have Doors and Windows ?