Santa Claus

Old 12-23-11, 12:01 PM
Santa Claus

Over the years, I have seen Santa Claus, in stores, delivering pizzas, working fast food. But to day, I think they have gone to far. The garbage truck came, and the driver was dressed as Santa Claus. I am just glad my kids were still in school. How do you explain to kids why Santa Claus, is driving a garbage truck.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-11, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator
Oh...thats easy....clones! Every kid knows about those....lol.

There's only one Santa that delivers on Christmas...but all the others help him out because he can't see each little girl and boy before Christmas...or the elves would never get anything done (those elves love to party with hot chocolate and Smores).

But all the helpers E-Mail the Big Guy with the wish lists.

As to the people in the fast food and driving the truck...well...they just love Christmas so much they want to spread the cheer.

See? Simple....and I don't even have kids.

Old 12-23-11, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator
Oh....I'm also an accomplished liar...that probably helps....lol.

Old 12-23-11, 12:44 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Vic, I think you have too much time on your hands!

My beard has a little gray in it but mostly it's white. More than once I've been in a store [at this time of year] and over heard a small child telling his mama "look there is ho ho" Not sure why but that infuriates my wife and she says "it's time to trim your beard" No such comments this year, my belly has shrunk some and my wife got carried away last time she cut my hair and beard.

Old 12-23-11, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator
Time on my hands? I have nothing BUT time on my hands. I could try to start some of HER projects...but then we couldn't pay the bills.

Who woulda thunk that being healthy and running marathons and such would be so expensive? (her...not me...I walk to the mailbox...thats about it) Of course..I'm not even going to try to complain. She's lost almost 50 lbs (not that she was big in my eyes) and has gotten out of the "pre-diabetes" thing her doctor said.

Seriously....can you imagine running 26 miles in 4 1/2 hours?

Old 12-23-11, 01:48 PM
Seriously....can you imagine running 26 miles in 4 1/2 hours?
Seriously, I don't even think I could do that on my bike. I use to go that far, just for something to do, now I think that would juyst about do me in.

Old 12-23-11, 02:22 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Golly even my tractor can go 26 miles in less than 4.5 hrs ........ and that's the slowest mode I would consider for going that far

I don't walk to my mailbox, while the box might only be 400' from my house, my driveway is almost .3 mile long...... and while it might be down hill all the way, that return trip would do me in

Old 12-23-11, 03:33 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
My son used to run the Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta. I would meet him at the end and he would have a little bead of sweat on his chest......In July. Not even winded. Give me a break. I sweated more waiting on the race to finish!! He ran cross country in high school. I asked why he didn't enter team competition races, for surely he would do good. He said he had to rely on others to win and that wasn't an option. Go figure.

Old 12-23-11, 06:24 PM
26 miles in 4.5 hours, I couldn't even do that and I'm almost 16!