Too much information? (Doomsday Preppers)

Old 03-18-12, 06:02 AM
Question Too much information? (Doomsday Preppers)

I can probaly be safe in stating that the internet has been the best invention that has come about since the horseless carriage. After thinking about my barber incident yesterday that I posted in the weather thread, I have now been awakened to a new sense of information shock.... Please do not make this thread political lock fodder, it is just my personal observation as I meet people daily and get to know them...

We know that literally anything can be posted on the internet for our viewing pleasure/displeasure for us to believe, or not. There is a fast growing population of our citizens that are choosing to believe things are not really going as well in our nation as they are being told. Take note of the popularity of the show on now called, " Doomsday Preppers"...

As a old Dude, I can read or view these YouTube vids/ articles and fluff them off as my permanent time out is not long away anyway. I fear for the youths of today though, ( like my barbers kids) that are being jaded mentally to the ways of the world by these fatalistically (sp ?) "enlightened" parents. ...

Their kids are basically being taught to not trust anyone in authority, while being robbed of the necessary attributes of the joy of living and basically taking away their hope for a good future life. To me, this could leave our nation in the future with a whole society of adults, that are hard at heart, paranoid, cold and without hope...

What are we to derive from all of this troubling info being posted on the net ? Ignore it, take from it what we deem to be reliable and keep our mouths shut ? How does one respond to a doomsdayer like my barber ?....

In the passed 3 years, I have listened as he gave me more and more "info" that he has acquired from the net to support his fatalistic views. His data does have some creedence to support his jaded views, but he now comes across as being a paranoid,delusional,fixated, person. The problem is, he COULD be right ? ...

So I dont know, do we alienate those with the doomsday mindset ( you cannot convince them otherwise) or do we go buy our own bunkers so we can still be friends with them ?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-12, 06:10 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
If we all went out and bought bunkers and stockpiled all the stuff those 'preppers' do - the economy would definitely be on the upswing, providing we could come up with the money to do all that. The son of the woman my wife cares for believes the end is coming and has stockpiled all kinds of dry goods - that the mice have now gotten into. He also believes the vapor trails left behind by jets is really the gov't spraying us with a chemical that helps them keep control over us

Old 03-18-12, 08:58 AM
I had a caulking contractor supervisor on site the other day that was telling his whole crew as they looked up at the jet vapor trails, that they were " chemtrails". When I asked him where he got his info about his beliefs, he replied, " Look on YouTube, for chemtrails, its all on there. While your on there look up blah,blah,blah....

I have been around 60 years now and guess I am getting senile, but I refuse to fill my mind with fear, hate and paranoia even if what they say is true.....

I have asked more than one of the "preppers" the same question they didnt like to answer and that is, " While you are safe and warm in your bunker and a starving child is beating on your door, are you going to keep the door to the bunker locked" ? If you open the door and feed that child, how many more will you feed before you have no food for your family ? I get the deer in the headlights look every time. ..

Being a survivalist to me is a slippery slope of balancing principles, morality, ethics and compassion for others. Either we all keep living life to the fullest and just deal with whatever may or may not be coming at us, or we spend our life and resources preparing for something that if it happens, will eventually take away the most prominent and precious attribute of being a human being.....

Compassion.

So I am choosing to live life like tomorrow will be good and ignore Utubettes, and just die with the rest of the unprepared.

Old 03-18-12, 09:25 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I agree. It has become an obsession for some (like the show previewed). You stockpile all this stuff, build a bunker, survive the initial blast and open your door to what?? You have survived to do what in a world that isn't there anymore.

Old 03-18-12, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator
The movie "Blast from the Past"....

I loved Sissy Spacek and Christopher Walken as the parents.

Old 03-18-12, 10:01 AM
The movie "The Road" gives one real perspective on what it would be like for the survivors of a post nuclear war age....

I imagine a complete catastrophic failure of our economic/social/agriculture structures that the "preppers" are predicting, would bring about the same outcomes that is in this movie The Road .....

So, no thanks preppers, I'll go down with the first batch of unprepared while shooting my last rounds. I aint being no ones lunch.

Old 03-18-12, 10:12 AM
Hmm. So since the 1950's, the government has been spraying the population with chemicals to control us. Yet another pork barrel project that doesn't work! I'm writing my representatives immediately! People are such idiots.

Old 03-18-12, 10:45 AM
My brother has a bumper sticker, and I have to agree:

The more people I meet, the better I like my dog

Old 03-18-12, 10:49 AM
I agree with chandler. You survive the initial blast and open your door to what?? You have survived to do what in a world that isn't there anymore. You have servived just to die a slow painful death. Might as well just get it over, and go with the initial blast. I don't want to end up living like mad max.

Old 03-18-12, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator
I'd prefer to think we would be more like the TV show Jericho.....at least out here in the sticks.

Old 03-18-12, 04:35 PM
I believe there is a kernel of truth buried within most conspiracy theories but that in their final form most are utterly ridiculous. I don't for a minute think that "the government" on any level is 100% truthful with the general populace.

I also laugh at the "survivalists". I agree, who in their right mind would WANT to live in a world that has been utterly devastated, either by natural or man-made apocalypse. I'll readily go with the first wave of casualties.

On the other hand, I look at the "coming apocalypse" the same way that I looked at the Y2K scare, 2% fact and 98% hype to sell some junk to uneducated fools.

Old 03-18-12, 05:42 PM
IF you are ready, you're ready. Death doesn't bother me. It is the process of dying that I have problems with.

Old 03-18-12, 06:23 PM
I agree. Keeping a three to five day supply of bottled water and non-perishable food on hand for local emergencies is just common sense. Having ten-thousand rounds of ammunition for each of several firearms along with several hundred gallons of water and a years supply of flour, rice, shortening and canned goods is being paranoid.

Old 03-18-12, 06:35 PM
Group Moderator
As a Bible reader, I do believe that there is a day coming in the future that will mean great calamity for people on earth... Revelation 16: 14, 16 calls it "the great day of God the Almighty"... "Har-Magedon" (or Armageddon). And I don't think it's going to be like the movie. LOL

It seems to me that someday in the future there will be 2 differing viewpoints regarding this day (or extended time period)... and we seem to see these attitudes among some people already, to some extent. The account I'm thinking of was foretold in Luke 21:25-28.

On the one hand, it says, "there will be... anguish of nations, not knowing the way out" and also that, "men [will] become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth". Basically... some people are just going to freak out.

On the other hand, others will have a different expectation, as Jesus told them, "as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near.” Evidentally, this has to do with both their understanding of what is occurring, combined with the knowledge that they have a good relationship with God and have nothing to fear.

Personally, I don't buy into the whole build a bunker and stockpile food, money, and ammunition idea. When this foretold time comes, Luke 23:30 says about the one group, "Then they will start to say to the mountains, ‘Fall over us!’ and to the hills, ‘Cover us over!" It just doesn't sound to me like a bunker is going to be what saves you.

Even money or precious metals will be of no value, since Zephaniah 1:18 foretold, "Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury."

So for me, it kind of helps to just keep things today in the right perspective. On the one hand, Jesus told us to keep in expectation, or as Luke 12:40 says, "keep ready". But it doesn't seem that this means to build bunkers or stock up on material things that we think might help us through this time.

Obviously a person would be wise to have some sort of disaster plan, in case of a tornado or hurricane, earthquake or other natural phenomenon... food, water, batteries, blankets, etc would just make common sense to be prepared for something that could likely affect us. So it's not that I'm against being prepared for some disaster that seems likely.

But the "day" that some of these people seem to be preparing for is going to be so far off the chart that I think everything we know and everyone we love is ultimately something that we just are not going to have any control over. Having that viewpoint gives me a measure of peace, as well as a good direction in life.

-end of rant- LOL

Not saying the rest of you need to believe this same way- not trying to push my beliefs on anyone- but I agree, and think most of those conspiracy people are wacko! But now some people will think I'm wacko, which is fine. I just won't try and cut your hair or shave your neck. I will just put in your windows, siding, trim and go about my carpentry quietly. LOL

Old 03-18-12, 06:49 PM
^^^^^^^^ :NO NO NO: please......... thanks !

I think my wife and I have finally figured out this "chemtrail" business. She is a ex-smoker and I am addicted to chocolate. In knowing people are living too long nowadays while straining the entitlement programs, housing, health care, we think the jets are dropping out different strains of chemicals in their vapor trails to keep people addicted to their vices and shorten their lives . ...

Tonight while driving back home from dinner, we watched as two jets vapor trails drifted across the sky right above us. We had our car windows rolled down because it almost hit 80 degrees here today ( another conspiracy) Suddenly, I smelled chocolate and she smelled cigarette smoke so we turned and headed to the store.

Old 03-18-12, 08:06 PM
Here's my viewpoint: When God says it's your time to go, it's your time to go. No amount of preparation can change that.

Old 03-18-12, 08:18 PM
Group Moderator
I'd comment, but I don't think Greg wants God to hijack his thread. :NO NO NO:

The jet vapor trail comment is hilarious, however.

Old 03-18-12, 09:17 PM
Keeping a three to five day supply of bottled water and non-perishable food on hand for local emergencies is just common sense.

You forgot SPAM, wonderful stuff from Minnesota. That stuff lasts for centuries.

And it's excellent in a denver sandwich.

Old 03-19-12, 01:54 AM
LOL, Sleep,

Sorry about the note and I dont mind the highjack, it happens as threads get longer, but we all know when religion gets in the topic the lock gets put on quickly. I really wished there was forums that one could discuss their stance on religion and politics because those two subjects affect our lives moreso than any other. ...

In retrospective, there is a forum where it is allowed but with the lax moderation that it has, it is like sitting in a internet bar with a bunch of drunk intellectuals arguing and everyone is right in their opinion. Not a good place to visit.

Old 03-19-12, 03:50 AM
Thanks XSleeper for your rant. I hope TG leaves it in place. I think you gave the correct apologies to those who may not have the same beliefs. It's coming, and you will not know the hour. No physical preparation is necessary.
I do agree with the local catastrophes and using your head. Like Furd said, keeping sufficient water and storable food is a good idea. Eating rat infested flour isn't my cup of tea. Spam, on the other hand may have its attributes after all

Old 03-19-12, 07:30 AM
Good message Sleep, and I agree, just not 100%

There is more to my haircut story.....

After my barber told me that our mild winters were now controlled by special weather stations in Alaska, I could see he was getting agitated when I questioned his authority on his comment. So I tried to eject a lil' humor in the chit chat to lighten it up some...

I said, Well , I'll call Sarah Palin and ask her if she knows anything about this weather station in Alaska "....

He instantly snapped back and said, "While you have her on the phone, ask her about the FEMA camp just completed up in Alaska that is designed to hold a million prisoners ".... HUH ?

So when I went to Utube to find the Haarp weather staion in Alaska I typed in Fema Camps. Good Grief !!! No wonder my barber is getting strange on me ! There is some scary stuff "supposedly" going on out here . Nothing like a good conspiracy to keep ones curiosity up.

Old 03-19-12, 12:52 PM
Admin Emeritus
Thumbs up Doomsday Preppers

My Two Cents. If you care...HA HA. With humor added too.

I encourage Doomsday Preppers. They do, in a way, help the economy. Locally and nationally. From companies whom provide raw materials to finished products and retailers alike. All if not most provide local jobs, etc.

Problem is, Doomsday Preppers also create a few product shortages... 3 items that come quickly to mind. Guns, ammo and wheel barrels... (???) Yeap. Wheel barrels... Used by raw material suppliers, manufacturers and retailers to transport all their "Cash" as they laugh all the way to the bank...

Many of the suppliers, retailers and contractors themselves are to busy to prep themselves. Same as it all was back in the 1950's. With "Bomb Shelters." I remember those days. Thousands of shelters built but never used....

If they think surviving whatever the are preparing for does happen, than what? They emerge 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years later to find what? Exactly what they planned for. Than what? They emerage to find a world far different then what it is now. Then what?

If they think they are safe in their bunkers, many may need to think again. Many will not be. If they have an outdoor generator, they'll have to come out sooner or later.

Want'em out sooner? Might be easy to flush'em out sooner. One well placed 50 caliber round from 50 to 1,000 yards away, will disable the generator forever.... Lights Out. They'll come out....LOL!

If bad guys and gals want them out quickly and can get close enough, a few "Smoke Bombs" if available in your state or a few "Emergency Road Flares" can be placed near the "Air Intakes." That'll smoke'em all out quickly....

IMO, those whom really need underground shelters are all those whom live in the "Tornado" regions of the country....

Old 03-19-12, 02:26 PM
Group Moderator
Problem is, Doomsday Preppers also create a few product shortages...
Don't forget the toilet paper shortage of 1973...

thank you Johnny Carson.

Old 03-19-12, 03:14 PM
T-paper shortage in 73 ??? Thats why I never could find two matching socks back then . ..

I have had some fun with this conspiracy thing now but, my wife stole my thunder a bit. It relates to what I said earlier how this prepper thing can mess with kids minds..

She said she remembers as a kid in the 50's being taught about the "bomb". They had Russis bomb drills in her school often ( I did too, but my teacher wasnt as whacked as hers apparently ) ...

My wife's teacher taught her class to be sure and run to the shelter and close and lock the door the second they heard the siren. My wife and some other kids asked the teacher what if their Mom and Dad or brother/sister wasnt in the shelter with them ? ...

The teacher told them once they get in the shelter to NEVER,NEVER open the door for ANY one trying to get in, parent/ or whomever...

My wife said she had nightmares for months. In her dream she could see herself in the shelter with the siren sounding and seeing her Mom outside the door crying and banging on the door wanting inside, but she knew she wasnt supposed to open the door. Yep, prepping does affect young minds in a negative way .

Old 03-19-12, 03:21 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
I had forgotten all about those 'bomb drills' in grade school. Since there was no shelter at the school, we all practiced getting under the desks with our heads tucked between our legs...... when we got a little older we learned what we were supposed to kiss goodbye in that position

I remember all the hype about the bomb shelters in the 50's and 60's although no one in our social class was able to afford one. Wonder whatever happened to all the ones that were supposedly built?

Old 03-19-12, 03:33 PM
Group Moderator
I remember seeing the CD (civil defense) shelter signs with the shelter capacity posted on various buildings here in town. Mom told me about the air-raid drills they had in school (post WW II) but all we ever had was tornado drills. Nothing like sitting on a wet stinky floor in the locker room showers. (yuk!)

Old 03-19-12, 03:36 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
I also remember those CD signs. Are they still around? I try to avoid big towns and couldn't tell you the last time I walked on a downtown sidewalk.

Old 03-19-12, 05:12 PM
My grandfather would always say, "when your number's up, your number's up."

Are you guys talking about the fallout shelter signs? People like to collect those.

Old 03-19-12, 10:42 PM
Not trying to be too political or religious about I tend to agree with Xsleeper. While I am not the bible scholar he is I do know it says in the bible that when the world comes to an end it will be through fire. I take that to mean that the world will be blown to smithereens and nothing will be left. So I agree we should be prepared for what we can prepare for but not go crazy about it. Also one last bible saying Jesus said you will not know the time or the place of his coming again and when he does it is supposed to signal the beginning of the end. He also said that between the time he said that and whenever that happens there will be many false declarations in his name that the world will come to an end. Not meaning to offend anyone but some of what was predicted in those days by Jesus and others has come to pass like world war II for instance. Some will say it was just a coincidence that certain things happened a certain way and I respect their beliefs. Even today predictions based on science and not faith don't come to fruition,take the weather for instance.

Old 03-20-12, 02:08 AM
What I am getting from my barber and others is not they are worried about a nuclear war. I believe even they know a nuke war is the end of the planet for all life so, bunker life would be bunk... They are preparing for a total economic and social collaspe and our nation becoming under rule of what is being called the NWO.

I see no one is willing to even comment on the Haarp videos, where there is lots of physical content in those videos. Is all that equipment and technology being seen and espoused just a movie set ? ... I dont know..

There are Utube videos of people that used to work for the gov't that are now coming forth and telling at meetings about the top secret projects that have been going on, and they end up dying suspiously ?.. Maybe natural death, maybe not ?

The" too much info" out there about these so called fema camps that will hold the civil unrest violators( patriots against the NWO) ... Who knows ? The videos reporting special alterations of railroad train cars being built with handcuffs welded to rails on the inside of the cars. Huh ?

There are physical things that exist that will give creedence to some of the preppers notions maybe. I watched a documentary on those huge black stones in Georgia and the questions raised about the origin and intent of their existence. Now we are getting thousands of birds just dropping dead from the sky like they were just vaporized with something. .....Chemtrail experiments ?

There just seems to be mountains of evidence of something that is just not right, going on. I think our logistal minds do not want to even try to comprehend such things, as they take us way out of our "comfort" zone mentally....

I dont know if any , or all of the conspiracy's are true, but I feel there is some validity to some of those things, but they are just not easy to think about or speak of. A really heavy dicussion of such matters will bring about a lock on a thread or the poster being branded as a certified nut job. ....

I know with my barber becoming one of "conspiracy" folks, it has made me a bit uncomfortfable around him now, as in trying to have a conversation with him I dont know what topic will "trigger" a rant with him. ...

As my OP says, too much info out here.

Last edited by gregishome; 03-20-12 at 03:07 AM.
Old 03-20-12, 03:25 AM
I watched a documentary on those huge black stones in Georgia
Are you referring to the Georgia Guidestones? IMO an expensive occult placement by a carpetbagger who swooped into town, created the monster and left just as fast in total anonymity. It isn't too far from my previous cattle farm.

Old 03-20-12, 05:39 AM
Group Moderator
Religion aside [side note to chandler; wouldn't lock a thread that we got SA to contribute to ], the world is certainly going to end in the future. Several million years from now the Sun will run out of fuel and if my memory serves, first it will expand, frying eveything, and then contract, freezing everything, before it finally fizzles out. Entirely possible that is the Apocalypse.

Old Twilight Zone had a really good episode about a guy who built a bomb shelter for his family and the ensuing panic of his neighbors when a perceived nuke emergency came up.

Have had a couple of interesting discussions with one of my tow buddies about various conspiracies; he doesn't buy in 100%, but at least considers some of them plausible, I don't: There's no remains of an alien spacecraft in Roswell and Lee Harvey acted alone. Conspiracy theories have been around since the dawn of time; what's the REAL story of that farmer who slew his shepard brother?

Old 03-20-12, 12:05 PM
LOL ! Chandler, I bet you will not find that CB word in the schools history books today, it is so NOT PC !

Are you not the least bit curious as to why someone would buy the acreage, spend a LOT of money on the stones/engravings and then put
" commandments " on them that were meant to to be read in the future ?

I can see why the stones are a pain in the side for the locals as they reap of controvesy and NWO conspiracies, sort of a landscape .. No wonder they finally had to put up security measures to slow the vandalism on them. He should have least put large stone caps on them for shelter to picnic under. ....

If the guy was from up North that masterminded these big rock tablets, it would have been better if he had put them in NY state out in the middle of a large field of daisys somewhere. ....

This way the OWS'sers could sit under them now while smoking doobies and playing on their IPODS, and totally idolize them

Old 03-20-12, 02:15 PM
Greg, I find nothing Ill-PC about the term carpetbagger. They were simply northerners with money (carried in carpet bag luggage) who came South after the war of northern aggression (Civil War, and none are) from about 1865 for about 10 years or so, buying up whatever they could and displacing those who formerly owned businesses, farms, plantations, etc. They were a fact of life. They were not thought of fondly. We still have a saying when someone makes a serious judgmental error....."you ain't from here, are you, son?"
OH, school history books don't teach "history", they imbibe rhetoric of liberal scholars who think people should be spoonfed a diet of what THEY think you need to know. History doesn't change, only the future.
Also, the stones DO have caps, and even one of the obelisks has a hole in it that when peered through it focuses on the North Star.

Last edited by chandler; 03-20-12 at 02:57 PM.
Old 03-20-12, 03:30 PM
Group Moderator
Ray is onto a new conspiracy: :rolleyes

http://www.doityourself.com/forum/ge...ting-idea.html

Old 03-20-12, 04:15 PM
I live in Ky and I love the word carpetbagger and a few other true Southern expressions,but I am finding myself surrounded by so many people from the"North" now, I have to watch what I say . ... Although they will toss out the word "redneck" at me no matter who is around. ..

Back on topic why we may have preppers galore now...

Dead on right you are Sir Chandler, about what is happening to the teaching of history in our nation now..

To "Transform America" the AHJ needs to assure the educational systems of both our universities and high schools, slowly let our nations true history be lessened in importance, and that what history is being taught, is "adjusted" to conform to progressive agendas....

If our young minds do not learn how we got to be the great nation that we are, they will not resist the current and future efforts to transform our nation in to something us old patriots, will not recognize... OOps, :NO NO NO: bordering on political. Sorry...

I think I know of a "conspiracy" taking place right now that is happening, one that I did not see on OhhTube. So I feel I must share it...

There is a famous person now that stated in a interview on record in 2008 that with his energy policies, " the cost of energy in our nation will necessarily skyrocket"...

Later on he said, that he will probaly bankrupt the coal industry. (paraphrased that one a bit, but I watched the interview live) ...

My stepson told me two weeks ago that our coal fired electric generating plant down on the river that he has driven by now for 30 years daily, has no smoke coming out of its stacks, no trucks in the lots, no lights on at night.... No word from any media here about it being shut down.... I did hear that two more coal fired power gen plants have been closed though. ...

I have a novel idea for the AHJ's ! I love the thought of clean energy too! But how about getting in place a reliable, clean energy producing system that will power our existing grids BEFORE shutting down the plants that are giving us power now , HUH ? Can we say electricity prices are going to skyrocket ?

I was talking to a man that sold (he is retired now but talks to his old friends weekly that were his customers) heavy equipment parts in our state. He said his friends told him they are turning off a LOT of the coal mining equipment and just letting it sit. They are also capping off live gas wells daily and discontinuing their use.....

I recall in 1973 during the "energy crisis" the houses we were building did not get natural gas put to them so, we all went to electric heat of some sort (although we were asked not to turn on our Christmas lights to save energy) . ....

We stopped putting gas services in the new homes because there wasnt enough gas available the suppliers said. And we wonder why we have conspiracy believers ?

My Websters definition of gradualism: the policy of approaching a desired end by gradual stages. Hmmmmm..............

On a lighter note now......I was outside working today and a helicopter kept circling above me fairly low. I think I heard on the choppers loudspeaker, " there he is ".... I thought they might have gotten my IPS address when I was looking at those OHHHtube conspiracy videos.

Tomorrow it will probaly be some guys in a black Chevy Tahoe that are talking in to their sleeves, watching me ....

Just want to say that if I stop posting for over 30 days, it will not be because anyone has upset me. It will be because the fema camp I have been put in up in Alaska, probaly doesnt have internet hook ups.

Old 03-20-12, 04:15 PM
I see no one is willing to even comment on the Haarp videos, where there is lots of physical content in those videos. Is all that equipment and technology being seen and espoused just a movie set ? ... I dont know..
I'm not willing to watch them. I know it's all BS. This planet has had no problem generating natural disasters of all scales over millions (or thousands for the religious) of years. Now we are going to blame a government research program on creating them? Really? To what end would the government do this? They can't even generate weapons of mass destruction to discover in Iraq. Why would they use this weather controlling technology to reak havoc and destruction instead of getting the western states the rain they need. Imagine enough rain where farmers didn't have to pump to irrigate their crops. The bounty of cheap food for the masses. Or how about restricting the floods in other parts of the country. Yeah! We'll invent a weather machine and use it to cost us even more money in disaster relief and lost economic productivity. Yeah!!!!!!!

Since when is spreading chemicals at 35,000 feet the most effective way to distribute them on the ground? I never heard of crop duster going that high. It's dumb. Really, really dumb.

Somehow all these conspiracies involve whatever technology for evil purposes. When using them for likely purposes of good would achieve the same results!

Always keep in mind that conspiracy theory is big business. The people that espouse it all make a mint.

By the way: High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-20-12, 04:21 PM
Now there you go Drooplug, using logic and common sense, hows the preppers going to compete with that arsenal ?. Great post .

Old 03-20-12, 04:35 PM
Using their vast deposit of denial and illogical thinking.

Great post .
Thanks.

I just read an article about Bernie Madoff's son. He was the on that turned his father into the SEC. At any rate, he is currently running a company with his fiance taking advantage of these fools. They do disaster preparedness (which is the good part) and sell survival equipment. I got the impression from the article that a lot of these people are doomsday types that buy from them.

Old 03-20-12, 06:05 PM
You guys got to me! I found myself on the way to work this morning, with the sky turning from black to off blue to off orange, such beauty!! Then the ominous contrails.....right over ME!!! I broke out laughing, but didn't inhale