Wanna get really upset.

Old 11-27-12, 02:26 PM
Wanna get really upset.

Take a look at this video on You Tube. Link It shows a kid and his father mocking a disabled girl that's afflicted with cerebral palsy as she got off the school bus.

Kudos to Anderson Cooper. He called the guy out on his show today, put up a picture and repeated his name a couple of times.

I know if I was this little girls father I would be locked up because I would have already done a Louisville slugger number on him. What a cruel SOB.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-12, 02:34 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
It's bad enough for a child to make fun of another child but what kind of parent would do that?? I guess we know where the kid got his values from. Maybe the publicity will get him run out of town.

Old 11-27-12, 03:10 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I'll reserve my comments, as I haven't used such language in many years. Louisville slugger would be mild, tickling effect.

Old 11-27-12, 11:15 PM
I think it is terrible to mock anyone with a disability let alone a little child. In the old days in the wild west they would have lassoed him and dragged him on the street for a while. I just don't understand why people can be so hateful at times. Good for Anderson Cooper I am glad his name was mentioned on tv. I am not a big fan of Anderson Cooper but he has done some good things.

Old 11-28-12, 01:44 PM
An update to this. I saw a news report tonight that said the jerk was charged and sentenced to 30 days in jail, the maximum that a judge could give him.

The report did not say what he was charged with but I suspect bullying or something like that.

Old 11-28-12, 02:03 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Glad to hear that

Wonder if there is any chance he'll spend some of that time thinking about what got him there and what changes he should make in how he acts. Hopefully it will give his son something to think on also.

Old 11-28-12, 02:04 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
That's OK, Bubba will help him with his mindset, once he finds out why he is in jail.