Alleged Dangerous Ex-Cop On Rampage

Old 02-07-13, 07:44 PM
Alleged Dangerous Ex-Cop On Rampage

All day I have heard about this ex-police officer Christopher Jordan and him allegedly killing other police officers. Apparently he supposedly saw misconduct by other officers but was arrested but has now allegedly gone on a killing spree.

If he really does have a legitimate beef and really has killed at least one police officer he isn't going about it the right way. To me it looks like he may have been mentally unstable for a long time and it makes you wonder why he ever was allowed to wear a badge in the first place if he actually did what they say he did.

It certainly looks that way anyway from what I have heard. Here is an article I found from Fox news Truck found in manhunt for ex-Los Angeles cop accused of killing officer, two others | Fox News . They are looking for him in several states now including Arizona and they consider him armed and dangerous. So if you haven't heard this story already I hope you read it as they have a good picture of him here.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-13, 04:19 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
I saw on the news this morning that his facebook post states he plans to keeping getting revenge on the police dept until his good name is restored. If this is his way of restoring his good reputation - something is definitely amiss between his ears.

Old 02-08-13, 01:54 PM
I agree Marksr to me it sounds like this guy has gone completely crazy and he certainly will never be able to clear his name even if he was innocent at one time. The last I heard was some talk about him possibly being on an indian reservation but that may have been just talk.