Road rage or self defense?

Old 03-29-13, 09:11 AM
Road rage or self defense?

I can't decide who the biggest idiot is. The guy with the gun or the talking head defending him. LINK

Sorry about having to sit through the commercial.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-13, 09:57 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Road rage or self defense - yep, both. The idiot definitely had road rage and the kids defended themselves!

I can understand getting mad at an idiot move some drivers make but to stay mad for 40 minutes
I've got better things to do than waste 40 minutes of my time staying mad at someone. I don't see where he has any defense at all...... of course I'm not the one getting paid to try and show him as being the victim

Old 03-29-13, 01:35 PM
I agree 100% with you Marksr the guy who was cut off in traffic was a complete idiot and he should never have followed the other people in the white truck to their house. If I was a lawyer and the prosecutor I would charge them with criminal trespass,assault and assault with a deadly weapon. After all the mans family wasn't in danger as he clearly didn't have any damage to his vehicle and his children were not hurt.

Should the other third person from the white truck have been involved? Probably not but as I see it the man in the other truck that was a black truck was clearly at fault by even going up to the other persons vehicle and throwing the first punch. So if I was this persons friend or family member would I just stand by and let them beat my friend or family member up? The answer to that is no and when a gun was brought out that escalated things and could have come to a very bad conclusion because someone was mad.

One other charge too I would add and that would be child endangerment as they clearly had a loaded gun inside of a vehicle and then the gun was discharged near that child. Guns don't solve problems that way where words would have been better with the other guy just taking down a tag number and then calling police. People need to act more responsibly with their guns. All they have managed to do is get the liberals more stirred up about gun control.

Old 03-29-13, 05:15 PM
I hadn't thought of the child endangerment angle. I hope the prosecutor throws that in also.

As for the second guy jumping in I say good for him and I think from a legal standpoint he is 100% within the law. All he knows is that somebody is attacking his friend. He didn't initiate the attack and neither did his friend (although they did a good job of taking care of business). He was simply coming to his defense. Look at it a bit differently. What if the driver that got sucker punched was female. Would the passenger have the right to defend her?

Old 03-29-13, 10:45 PM
What if the driver that got sucker punched was female. Would the passenger have the right to defend her?
Absolutely Wayne no difference and no difference as to the race of the person none of what the other driver did was legal. If he had a complaint as I said in my previous post he should have called the police. Now he and his wife both sit in jail I assume and their children are probably wards of the state. Those parents are real losers and deserve to have their children taken from them.