Thanks

Old 06-02-13, 03:25 AM
Thanks

Hi everyone, I want to thank you folks for putting this forum up. I've had many of my plumbing questions answered simply by searching previous posts to a similar question/concern I had without the risk of posting a redundant question. I have learned a lot and I know I have much more to learn but as long as I keep searching, I'll continue to learn. Keep up the great work and thanks for the forum. Roger

Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-13, 07:01 AM
Admin Emeritus

Hello and Welcome to the Do-It-Yourself Web Site Roger.

Thanks for the compliments.... Much appreciated.

The site was designed by professionals, for professionals and specifically intended to assist members like yourself obtain professional advice to conditions and or problems encountered in as many popular topics as possible.

The sites moderators are all highly skilled and knowledgeable professionals in their respective industries and trades. We each and all welcome you and are glad to assist you and all members in almost any and all topics as possible.

Glad you found the search engine to be of great help too. Works well for topic and title searches on the site and within the forum topics as well. Need advice? Ask and a professional will be glad to assist you.

Sincerely and Best Regards
Web Site Host and Admin.