PM advertising

Old 06-04-13, 05:41 PM
PM advertising

I received the following PM today. Anyone else?

MichaelBlack
MichaelBlack is offline Member

State:
CANADA
City:
Montreal

Business cooperation request

Hello,
I am writing to you with a business cooperation request. According to the forum posts written on your behalf, I have realized that you have a thorough understanding of business and marketing strategies. You are the person who is both demanding and business-oriented, and who fully appreciates the reputation that has been created over the years of hard work.
I would like to ask you to advertise our internet shop Westside Wholesale | Supplies at Contractor Pricing | 1-877-998-9378 on your web-site. Our web-site, Westside Wholesale | Supplies at Contractor Pricing | 1-877-998-9378, has built serious reputation and positive feedback from our clients as well.
I am interested in quality online publications and positive feedback about our web-site written from your name with the specific web-link to the particular section of our web-site (examples will be provided). We are willing to pay for your work.
Thank you for taking your time to read this email and review my business cooperation proposal. Waiting on your soon answer.

Best Regards,
Dmitriy T
Needless to say I did not respond. Posting it here for the super mods to deal with.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-13, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator
Looks like someone banned for 7 days maybe...but I upped that to permanent. He works for a SEO company.

Sorry...no link to profile...member name is MichaelBlack found via control panel.

Old 06-04-13, 07:11 PM
Group Moderator
The hammer has fallen :bad poster: