What type of haircut is this?


Old 07-21-13, 08:20 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 0
What type of haircut is this?

Is it like a 2 all around but scissor on the bangs? Can someone tell me what it is?

NOTE: just remove the spaces in the link

Last edited by Shadeladie; 07-21-13 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Tinypic not allowed
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-13, 08:32 AM
Shadeladie's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,917
Hello. Sorry but tiny pic is not allowed on this forum Either upload it from a picture sharing site such as Photobucket or upload it to your computer and attach it in your post.
Also, this is a DIY forum, not a picture sharing forum.
Old 07-21-13, 08:04 PM
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 24
Well, I can't see a picture of it so from your description it could be just about anything. My best guess would be a bowl cut, popular with boys throughout the 90s and a very cheap DIY cut for mom's who don't want to deal with a barber and kids who don't want a buzz cut.
Old 07-21-13, 08:31 PM
ray2047's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 32,994
Why do you want to know?

Name:  iekpj4.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  16.1 KB

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes