Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Community Meeting Center For Non Governmental & Non Political Forum Topics > General Chats and Discussions
Reload this Page > Not sufficient privileges to access the page when try to access 'Moved" thread

Not sufficient privileges to access the page when try to access 'Moved" thread

Old 08-16-13, 09:49 AM
Not sufficient privileges to access the page when try to access 'Moved" thread

Hi:
I tried to access 'Moved' thread on Passenger Car DoItYourself com. and keep getting the following Warning.

How am I able to access the 'Moved' thread?

Thanks for your help in advance.

PineCone, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Read more: http://www.doityourself.com/forum/sh...#ixzz2c9QMxJa6

Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-13, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator
That thread was spam and the member banned for forum violations... There is nothing there to read....

Why are you trying to access that post?

Old 08-16-13, 10:03 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Spam and other posts that violate the rules are moved to archives to keep them from being viewed by the general public. I suspect the 'redirect' was left by mistake. If it had been a valid thread, only the spam post would have been moved.

Old 08-16-13, 10:06 AM
That thread was spam and the member banned for forum violations... There is nothing there to read....

Why are you trying to access that post? Mike NJ
Thanks for the quick response.

It's only my curiosity, .... but I never thought nor imagine those/Moved Threads are actually 'Spam.' It's a BIG suprise!

Other board, 'Heath Board' has several 'moved' threads due to some confusion along with panic, however I can easily access all of those 'moved' threads. Actually, one of threads I posted recently was 'moved' thread, from 'General' to 'Neurology.' I have few health issues but luckily I can as heathy as can be because of med. combo. my doctor rx'ed years ago.

Old 08-16-13, 10:10 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Sometimes threads get moved because they were originally in the wrong forum - those threads will be accessible to all. Threads/posts that get moved to archives are only accessible to the mods.

Old 08-16-13, 10:15 AM
Spam and other posts that violate the rules are moved to archives to keep them from being viewed by the general public. I suspect the 'redirect' was left by mistake. If it had been a valid thread, only the spam post would have been moved.
Thanks ALWAYS!

I thought I did something wrong with the site, DoItYourself when I saw 'warning' message. I LOVE this site, 'DoItYourself,' mainly because there are many, many great folks eager to offer the help with their expertise along with great life-experience. Thanks,

Old 08-16-13, 10:19 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
I thought I did something wrong
If you had, we'd let you know ........ we have the scope zero'd in, finger on the trigger .... oops the safety is still on

Search this Thread