Cool Tree House

Old 08-17-13, 10:43 PM
Cool Tree House

I found this video on AOL after I finished with my e-mail and thought I would share it with you here is the link 'Ultimate Treehouses': Treehouse on the Edge - AOL On . Unfortunately AOL videos are not supported here so I can't let you see it here but I really thought this tree house was so neat I had to share it with my friends here. Have a nice weekend!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-13, 05:22 AM
Group Moderator
Now that was cool but wish they'd shown it being built.

Old 08-18-13, 11:58 AM
Good heavens, a lava lamp.

Old 08-27-13, 04:28 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Here's another one - Poor Carpenter Builds An Incredible Treehouse In The Wilds Of Canada | ThePostGame

The title 'poor carpenter' thru me off as I was thinking poor = limited skill not being broke

Old 08-27-13, 09:47 AM
Group Moderator
I've watched several episodes of Treehouse Masters (the guy narrating that video) and they quite often do pretty amazing tree houses. Most amazing I think are the people willing to spend $200'000 on a treehouse. Some look like McMansions stuck in a tree but it's interesting watching the show as you get to see all that goes into building them.

Old 08-28-13, 02:03 PM
I wasn't aware of the show Tree House Masters Pilot Dane as we don't have cable but do have high speed internet and see you can watch online. Marksr I really can't say which tree house I like better the one you found or the one I saw. Both are interesting in their own ways and certainly what you found was engineered in an interesting way. I think in some ways the egg like design of your tree house is better as it will shed water better. I do agree too I wish I could see plans for some of these even though I don't have the trees to build one.