First day of Spring?

Old 03-20-14, 05:06 AM
Group Moderator
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-14, 07:49 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Back when I lived in fla I was always surprised when the 1st day of spring arrived - I always thought it had been spring for awhile this year I'm just glad winter is about over

Old 03-20-14, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator
I'm still waiting for winter to end.
It's going to be a little warmer for a couple days, then back down to the 30's and possibly more snow next week! If we're lucky, it'll just be rain or wet snow, but still, I've really had it with this weird weather.

The 3 or so inches we had this past Monday, put us at the 2nd most snowiest winter in our history.

Old 03-20-14, 03:56 PM
I wanted winter to end 3 months ago. I can't wait for the warm up. All I want to be doing is sitting around a fire with my friends drinking iced tea, listening to nature, the radio, and the good ol' mercury vapors humming away.

Old 03-20-14, 05:16 PM
I know I am tired of Winter too and like you Becky we have had our records here too but thank goodness nothing like snowmageden we had a few years back. That was just too much snow back then and this time some new records but nothing too terrible. What I hated the most though this winter is the very extreme cold we have had here.