forum glitches

Old 04-03-14, 12:30 PM
forum glitches

I see that the forum is screwing up once again. Doing an "all posts" search on my name will not show any posts made after 3/28. Also, I just now responded to a question concerning pipe corrosion and my response posts BEFORE the question.

Edit: Four more posts and every one has made my response the lead post. I don't see it happening to others and my responses are not showing on the Today's Posts menu.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-14, 01:09 PM
Furd I am glad you brought that up I was going to post about that same thing. I usually stay with computers as I know that better but I have posted on a thread about a pink bathroom someone wants to get rid of but I don't see it as a new post nor do I see it when looking for it in my profile. When I search for that post I see what I have said so the posts stay. Not sure maybe the count is off on the actual number of posts it seems like it hasn't gone up outside of this area. I could be wrong as to the post count as I haven't paid that much attention.

Old 04-03-14, 01:37 PM
Group Moderator
The admins for the site are aware of this and working on it - mods reported it to them a couple days ago.

At this point, I don't have any other information I can give you (or that I can't give you, for that matter).

Old 04-03-14, 01:52 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
It was all Mitch's fault

just joking

Old 04-03-14, 06:46 PM
Group Moderator
As of early this evening the problem should be taken care of.

Old 04-03-14, 08:29 PM
It looks o.k. right now I can look back at my posts and see what I have posted when I go to my profile. I will let you guys know if I have any other problems.