Parade Float: Overkill Much?

Old 10-18-14, 08:00 PM
Parade Float: Overkill Much?

This is a picture I took earlier while setting up a parade float for the Leo Club/Lions club. There's also 2 QSC K12's on the rear of the trailer. I'll probably post more pictures later as they come up.

Name:  10743674_734875479925019_1734908009_n.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  33.9 KB

Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-14, 08:23 PM
Super Moderator
Uhhh yeah?

Hey Justin...how is school/training going? You asked a while back but we haven't had an update.

Don't mean to hijack....

Old 10-18-14, 08:41 PM
Hey Justin...how is school/training going? You asked a while back but we haven't had an update.

Don't mean to hijack....

It's okay, I'm doing pretty good. I have to re-take a class from High School online, so I decided to take this whole year off of school besides my online class, and go to trade school/college next year, which also gives me time to hoard money. I also found out that some of my friends from my shop class that are graduating this year are going to this school, so I'm really looking forward to it. (Except they're going for welding and Diesel)

Old 10-18-14, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator
Don't volunteer ALL your skills. No one would have a problem kicking a few bucks your way for what you do.

If I'm still around (and the site is still around) in 10 yrs, I hope to see you become one of our Pro's...ok?

Old 10-18-14, 09:44 PM
Group Moderator
I don't see the mini fridge

Old 10-18-14, 11:18 PM
Don't volunteer ALL your skills. No one would have a problem kicking a few bucks your way for what you do.

I don't volunteer too much, just for the Lions/Leos, Scouts, and the Firehouse. I've already gotten paid royally for some of the stuff I do. Heck, right now I'm being paid $15 per hour to string Christmas lights and even more to add the extra wiring.

I don't see the mini fridge
Have you been outside lately? I must say, though it was nice watching all the girls huddling around the generator to keep warm.

If I'm still around (and the site is still around) in 10 yrs, I hope to see you become one of our Pro's...ok?

I hope to become one, too.