Weather.com?

Old 01-14-15, 06:15 AM
Group Moderator
Weather.com?

Anybody else having login issue on weather.com? Won't let me log in even after going the "forgot my password" route.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-15, 06:32 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Just worked good for me. Went direct to weather.com and a site I have on desktop.

Old 01-14-15, 06:52 AM
Temporarily Suspended
What error message are you getting? Did you clear the browser cache, cookies & temp internet files? Did you try a different browser?

Old 01-14-15, 07:09 AM
Group Moderator
Log on? Never done that but it's been otherwise working anonymously for me.

Old 01-14-15, 07:38 AM
I never had a log in either, but did have it set as the home page on my other computer, and it stopped working sometime last week. The background appeared, I assume the last one that was stored in the computer, but no details, so I cleared the cookies, etc., and still no go. Finally gave up and changed my home page to accuweather. Everything else is working fine though.

Old 01-14-15, 01:19 PM
I like Weather Bug myself and I have installed the application on all of my computers except the one I use to watch movies on Netflix with and other websites. I never have to log in with it but do have to select a sponsor with the older version. Here is a link to their website Local and National Weather Conditions & Forecast - WeatherBug.com they offer you webcams you can look at to see how the weather is in your area and areas you might visit. They also give you weather alerts too which is nice to have especially if dangerous weather is headed your way.

Old 01-14-15, 02:14 PM
Temporarily Suspended
I used to look at various weather sites but I stopped when I realized that they have no idea what the weather will be the next day & that I could look outside the first thing in the morning & decide what I'm going to do then.

Old 01-14-15, 04:22 PM
Group Moderator
Working now, that was strange.

Old 01-14-15, 04:59 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
You know, I used to like the Weather Channel, but they have gotten so "newsy" and full of themselves, I don't watch it on TV. I want weather.....not Jim Cantore standing in front of God's wrath of a hurricane so the world can see him. Gee.
I have it on my phone, but the ads are getting too much and I may go to Weather Underground or some other medium. Like Pulpo said, they really don't know what they are talking about most of the time. I'd like to cover my behind with 20% chance of rain. Hey if it rains, you are in the 20%. If it doesn't rain you are in the 80%. Covered either way.

Old 01-15-15, 04:25 AM
Group Moderator
I can tell you at least their website is more accurate than info used by the local paper for it's weather page. Yesterdays forecast was "partly cloudy"; didn't see the sun once. overcast the whole day.

Old 01-15-15, 04:38 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
When I lived in Fl it was hot and humid, or blowing hurricanes didn't need weather station. Daughters in Jacks and Orlando am there about 2 times a year.