Home Mobile Remodeling

Old 04-27-15, 11:52 AM
Home Mobile Remodeling

Hello there, I am trying to figure out of which forum topic is the right place to send my post all about mobile home remodeling. I am soon to start my project to remodel everything of my home.

I understand and know where to post forum about landscape that I've been working on. Ts pleasure to be here and hopefully I'll enjoy this forum forever and ever if possible. I will soon post a thread later this night after I gather all of my information. Thanks! I'm forwarding to hear it from you guys.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-15, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator
Hello and welcome to the forum!
That would and should go into the "Your Projects" area, which you'll find above on the black toolbar.

It should not go into the forum. The forum is only for questions by members that need help with their projects.

ETA: After reading Marksr's post, perhaps I misunderstood your post. I'm not clear if you're wanting to share your projects or ask for help.

Last edited by Shadeladie; 04-27-15 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-27-15, 01:11 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Now if you have specific questions regarding the work you need to do - ask that in whatever forum applies; plumbing in plumbing, electrical in the electric forum, etc. There isn't a mobile home forum but it all transfers over where it would be if it was a conventionally built house.

Old 04-28-15, 09:59 AM
Right on. I already know about "my project" things, and I am definitely doing that as well from time to time. However, I know I'll have quite few of questions for this mobile home structures that I do not much know about it. Thank you for your warm welcome and it's pleasure to be here. Thanks guys!

Oh, by the way, I'd like to create my own display avatar, is it possible? All I see the choices from the list. :/

Old 04-28-15, 10:25 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Unless I'm mistaken you can only use one of the ones in the list, custom avatar's aren't allowed.

When you have a specific question regarding your MH's structure ask it in the forum you think is most appropriate, if it's in the wrong forum one of the mods will move it for you.

Old 04-28-15, 10:42 AM
Ok, great. Not a problem. I'm waiting on my friend to finish borrowing my laptop. I've been using my tablet that does confused me a little. Also, it has all of my pictures of my yard and house waiting to share my post, so that I can ask questions and such. Thanks for your help to correct my understanding.