Tennessean question

Old 08-28-15, 06:20 AM
Group Moderator
Tennessean question

Is there something in the water up there?:

UT Knoxville encourages students to use gender-neutral pronouns | WATE 6 On Your Side

Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-15, 06:24 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
I saw that I also read in the paper that the state is going to change forms to read 'parent #1 and parent #2' instead of the traditional mother and father

I know we live in a changing world but that doesn't mean the changes are always good!

Old 08-28-15, 06:59 AM
Just plane stupid! We have become a nation and society of idiots. The politically correct faction is ruining our morals and standards. I for one want to be addressed as a man and I expect a woman to be addressed as a women. For those in the PC crowd, there is a difference. We are built different. I know, I'm preaching to the choir.

Old 08-28-15, 10:34 AM
To me it looks like somebody dipped into the wrong Kool Aid I personally don't care how those other people live as long as they are not in my face but I don't like it when they try to impose their way of life on others. I saw this too and to me it is immoral and wrong for this to be done a woman is a woman and a man is a man no matter how they may disguise themselves otherwise. I a man don't wish to be called anything else and if they do o.k. but keep it to yourself in my opinion.