Joke!

Old 09-04-15, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator
Joke!

Came across this joke and it cracked me up!

Deer Camp

The guys were all at a deer camp. No one wanted to bunk with Bob, because he snored so badly.
They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.
They said, "Man, what happened to you?"

He said, "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."
The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing--hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.
They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!"
He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Fred's turn. Fred was a tanned, older cowboy; a man's man.
The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said.
The rest couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?"
He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night. Bob sat up and watched me all night.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-15, 12:01 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
That was pretty good

Old 09-04-15, 01:25 PM
Group Moderator
Very good. Made my afternoon. I'm posting that in another forum I hang out in.

Old 09-04-15, 01:25 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
That was naughty. Check this out, it's kinda bad:

A hunter is walking in the woods searching for the biggest bear he could find, when he stumbles across a giant brown bear. He pulls out his shotgun, steadily aims, and fires at the bear. The bear seemingly falls into a nearby ditch and appears to be dead. The hunter slowly walks over to the ditch, until he feels a tap on his shoulder. The man turns around, and just as he does, the bear asks: "Did you shoot me with that shotgun?" The man replies "Yes", and the bear throws the man over a dead log and has his way with him.

In a few weeks, the hunter devises a plan. He brings his Double-barrel shotgun. He walks through the woods and sees the bear, so he steadies his aim, shoots the bear, and the bear falls into the ditch, seemingly dead. Another tap on his shoulder, from the same bear. The bear asks again "Did you just shoot me with that double-barrel shotgun? The man replies "Yes", and the bear has his way again over a log (this can get graphic).

After a month has passed, the man has recovered and is very eager for revenge. He brings an Elephant Tranquilizer this time, and is sure he will have enough firepower to take down the bear for good. Just as before, the man is walking through the woods when he sees the bear. He steadies his aim and fires. The bear falls into the ditch, and the man slowly walks over to him. After searching awhile, the man is tapped on the shoulder once again. He turns around slowly to face the brown bear. The bear then asks him, "You don't come here to hunt, do you?"

Old 09-09-15, 02:38 PM
That's harsh, handyone.

what do you get when you cross a dog and a frog? A dog that will lick you from across the street