Old 11-24-15, 09:47 AM
Group Moderator
Rough Divorce

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  38.4 KB .

Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-15, 09:53 AM
LOL, either that or they built too close to the property line...

Old 11-24-15, 12:13 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
There used to be a small house out in the country near me that always puzzled me .... until my wife explained that little house was really an addition to a large house that had been torn down back in the 70's. Wonder if the story behind that house would be similar?

Old 11-24-15, 12:26 PM
I remember a story from a couple of years back where a guy involved in a tough divorce took a chainsaw to every single thing him and his wife jointly owned. Cut it all in half, took his half and left.

Wow, can divorces ever get ugly.

Cute little house though. Hope whoever got it got the half with the pooper.

Old 11-25-15, 01:20 PM
My house is built on what used to be part of a dairy farm. The elderly owners were killed in car accident and rather than continue farming the land two of the three adult children decided they wanted to sell (it had been in the family for over 150 years) to a developer and split the profits 3 ways. One guy wanted to keep the farm but he lost in court.

He ended up cutting up every piece of farming equipment into 3 pieces. It included tractors, balers, hay rakes, wagons a truck and even a backhoe. There are still rusted overgrown chunks of equipment laying around. He started on the barn with a chainsaw but the cops stopped him. I think he got the last laugh because the barn fell down a couple of years later.