Gonna need a flatbed for that one.....

Old 12-16-15, 07:24 AM
Group Moderator
Gonna need a flatbed for that one.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACZeOVSJgA

Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-15, 08:49 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
And a double strength dose of detergent to clean their shorts.

Old 12-16-15, 05:02 PM
OMG, can't believe people walked out of that.

I'll sometimes YouTube Russian Car crashes for an evening laugh. They have no sense of how traffic works or any care about traffic rules.

Old 12-16-15, 05:09 PM
Group Moderator
It's raining..... should I slow down or not. Nah.... they keep speeding in the States.... I can do the same here. BANG.

I like the one guy got out by himself and left his partner inside.
Then at the end of the video.... another bright driver comes whipping around the curve and almost hitting them. It's raining and I see smoke ahead..... should I slow down....nah.

Old 12-16-15, 10:14 PM
In Europe they all drive crazy, I remember when my cousin was overseas in Germany with her husband who was in the air force at the time, she said everyone there drove over 100 miles per hour in some parts of Germany. She was real scared to drive on the highways as everyone there was just crazy. I don't recall her saying anything about any accidents but I am sure at that speed she saw plenty. This was years ago but I am sure things haven't changed much over there.

Old 12-17-15, 04:08 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Years ago I saw a video that highlighted the pop up roll bar on a Mercedes. The car that flipped was on the autobahn and they showed frame by frame how the roll bar popped up as the car was turning over at high speed. It blows my mind that there is a highway where regular traffic speeds can vary 50 mph or more. It's one thing if all the traffic is going at a similar high speed but anytime there is a big discrepancy .....

Old 12-17-15, 05:17 AM
Group Moderator
My last two deployments before retiring in the late 90's were to northern Italy where I got a chance to drive (Alfa-Romeo first time, Hyundai second) on the autostrada at just under 200kph indicated. Pretty weird flying by cop cars who are doing about 70.

Norm, I was watching some crazy Russian youtube videos yesterday, ones in ice and snow. Unbelievable the speeds they drive on snowy/icy roads and then you see guys pulling out to pass on two lane highways in near white-out conditions. When you see that you know it's not going to end well. Body shop business has GOT to be booming over there.

Old 12-17-15, 05:42 AM
From what I understand, its mandatory to have a dash cam on your car in Russia and other Eastern European countries.

Old 12-17-15, 05:45 AM
That video that Tow-guy posted just showed up on Fox and Friends.