laugh for the day

Old 04-24-16, 09:27 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
laugh for the day

There is an 82 yr old man that sits in the pew in front of us at church. His wife always sits in the pew in front of him with her identical twin sister. This morning my wife asked him which twin he was married to. He gave out her name and my wife responded she couldn't tell them apart so the old man leaned forward and looked to the right and then to the left and said she's the one on the left.

That got both my wife and her friend that sits with us tickled

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-16, 09:54 AM
I wonder if the twins ever had fun fooling the old man? LOL

Old 04-24-16, 01:16 PM
That reminds me of the famous conjoined twins Eng and Chang. They were married and fathered 21 children. I wonder what kind of arrangements they had?

Name:  Eng and Chang Bunker.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  42.2 KB

Old 04-24-16, 02:19 PM
"Church ladies", as my wife fondly refers to them, are some of the most entertaining creatures on earth. My wife sings in the choir, and they often have a quick refresher before service, so she has grown accustomed to have to wait her turn to take the seat next to me as it gets closer to time for the service to start. Sometimes it means a house call during the following week to fix a squeaky door, tighten a leaking valve, or whatever, but, more often than not it's idle chit chat. Makes it easier to get dressed in the morning, because they always seem more than happy to straighten my collar, straighten the flag on my lapel, or whatever. Of course I have to remind me my wife that the minute they throw the dirt over my box she will become one too, so to go easy on them.

Search this Thread