"Dead" deer wakes up -

Old 11-21-16, 10:29 AM
"Dead" deer wakes up -

Oops! LINK

A similar thing happened to a buddy many years ago. He hit a deer on the way home from work, tossed it in his trunk and took it home. At the time the law required that deer struck by a car had to be turned over to a game warden so he had to be sneaky about it.

I got a call from him asking me to come right over that he needed my help. When he answered the door he had a bloody knife in his hand and he was splattered with blood. His wife was crying and I didn't know what to think. He had put the dead deer in the bathtub to dress it out and when he stuck it, it woke up. He ended up killing it with the knife but not before it had pretty much destroyed the bathroom and thoroughly kicked his a**.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-16, 10:38 AM
Group Moderator
Alligators are another one you've really got to watch. They are like zombies that come back to life. You can remove their brain with a rifle shot and you've got about 15 minutes to get their mouth taped shut and the legs and tail strapped securely down. Once the shock wears off their decentralized nervous system comes back online and even without a brain they can still bite and the legs and tail still can hit you full force.