Good Morning Folks

Old 04-12-17, 03:06 AM
Good Morning Folks

Its been a while since I have been around these parts. Messy separation, change in work, new town and a few other things have taken up most of my time.

Bought another big old fixer upper, so of course, coming back here made a lot of sense. Nice to see some of the old crowed still kicking around.

Will try to contribute in the areas I can, but won't be online nearly as often as I use to be when I was part of the Moderator group.
Since I left, I've added low voltage tech work to my cv, DSC alarm systems, CCTV (IP and coax), card access, Nortel and Panasonic phone systems, wireless telco and network security and design, and vintage motorcycle repair. Still have the electrical as well.

First stop will be the HVAC guys with this new to me house. Take possession end of June, and am looking at dealing with a mix of forced air gas, electric baseboard, and two wood fireplaces.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-17, 03:22 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Although I don't do HVAC, welcome back.

Old 04-12-17, 03:26 AM
Don't worry Larry, 5 bathrooms to redo, two kitchens and a ton of telecom. I'm sure I'll be using your help.
I'll be going after the electrical the second I have the keys officially in my hands. It looks mostly copper lines and has been updated, but it is still a major unknown as there are 70's light switches and a lack of modern code plug locations.

Old 04-12-17, 04:05 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Welcome back Mike! Sorry to hear of your recent troubles - hope it's smooth sailing from here on out.

Old 04-12-17, 04:16 AM
Group Moderator
Welcome back. .

Search this Thread