Login

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-17, 10:20 AM
Login

I don't know if I should say anything that might jinx it but I have noticed that it seems the having to login constantly has been fixed. So I just wanted to say thanks to the people involved it fixing the problem. And while I am at it I have a question regarding the Banning of people here. I noticed that recently one of the moderators that had been here for 12 years with about 40K posts had been banned. Now I understand that this site is operated in such a way to uphold high standards and I don't have a problem with that at all but just short of committing a capital crime how could someone with such vast knowledge and quite personable be cast aside? I've always thought there should be flexibility in rules and policy under certain circumstances should there not? Don't mean to open a can of worms, was just curious about some of the things that go on here.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-17, 11:46 AM
Group Moderator
Not sure the login is fixed yet, there have been some spotty reports it is, but also that it is not. The other issue is at the moderator/admin level so won't be addressed. Going to close the thread as there isn't much to add.

Closed Thread