Email notices - ADMINISTRATORS!

Old 12-06-17, 01:49 AM
Email notices - ADMINISTRATORS!

I'm sure this is not the right way to contact the administrators, but I've tried the Contact Us link at the bottom of forum pages and got no response.

I have not been getting email notifications when there are replies to my subscribed threads. This has been happening for some time, maybe years. How to fix this? I've checked my settings many times and have the default set to Instant Notifications.

Also, I am unable to find a link to contact the administrators.

Also, how do I subscribe to a forum?

Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-17, 03:54 AM
Seems to be a common problem. Many of my subscriptions don't get me an e-mail reply. I've made it a habit of checking the forum on a daily basis. The new updates are a work in progress and in my opinion not nearly as good as the pre update.

Old 12-06-17, 04:08 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
I get to many e mails. I have set up a do it yourself file where they all go. I check forum daily and do not want them. Have unchecked all boxes but still get them. All I want is the Christmas one.

Old 12-06-17, 05:25 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
I get to many e mails. I have set up a do it yourself file where they all go. I check forum daily and do not want them. Have unchecked all boxes but still get them.
Maybe yall should reverse your settings.

Suobs wants emails & has setting on & doesnt get them. Try turning yours off.

Pugsl doeant want them & has his off & gets them. Try turning yours on.

Hey, its worth a try.........

Old 12-06-17, 05:41 AM
Group Moderator
I doubt the email oroblem will be fixed any time soon. In the meantime, IMO the best workaround is to manually subscribe to your own threads (used to be automatic, now has to be done manually) by going to the thread, click on the options gear, click subscribe, confirm by clicking yes. Then you can just use the subscriptions link (quick links menu) to check the status of your threads.