How will I be accused by FTC

Old 02-14-07, 11:12 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
How will I be accused by FTC

Hi
First of all I want to tell you that I donít have much information about the rules of the FTC. Iíve heard that they can sued those companies who donít follow their rules and break the rules. Is that true? How can I know that have I entered into contractual relationships with people or businesses and do I need a written contract that protects me and defines my rights and obligations? Please help.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-07, 04:22 AM
Group Moderator
I think your question is way, way too broad for a meaningful answer here. What kind of business are we talking about and what are your specific concerns?

You've read up on the info here?:

http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/business.htm

Old 02-15-07, 08:23 PM
You heard it right that FTC has sued around 45 companies recently and have frozen their assets. If you wont follow up the rules you may be the victim of the same. Try reading "How To Stop the Federal Trade Commission From Killing Your Internet Business"(stoptheftcfromkillingmybiz.com) This e-book is useful to your brick and mortar business as these issues also apply to all your marketing.

Last edited by saul9987; 02-17-07 at 02:58 AM.
Old 03-11-07, 05:32 PM
Ftc

Your assertion of the facts is so scant, you don't pose a question to answer. Add more facts if you have a question you would like answered.