Lease/rental agreement form

Old 02-17-07, 02:49 AM
Lease/rental agreement form

Does anyone have a source for a lease/rental agreement form that I can edit to my liking? I'd prefer something free but if I have to pay a little, I won't mind.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-07, 06:49 AM
Google <your state> Multihousing Association. I think they are in most states. They have lease forms (and LOTS of other forms) that comply with your specific state laws and are not expensive at all; don't remember for sure, but probably not over $4 or $5 each. I know you said you would prefer free, but you get what you pay for; there's nothing like a lease agreement that conforms to your own state's laws if you get into some type of dispute with a tenant.

Old 02-17-07, 07:43 AM
Group Moderator
When you end up in court and your lease holds up, you'll be glad you paid for something compliant to your state - great advice from Bruce.

Old 02-17-07, 09:04 PM
The forms here are great.

http://www.socrates.com/real-estate-forms/Leases-and-Landlording.aspx

Old 02-18-07, 02:43 PM
Your local print/copy house or mailbox place probably has them. Kinkos, fed-ex, ups store, etc.

Everyone I've been in has a rack full of that stuff.

Old 02-18-07, 11:18 PM
Re:Lease/rental agreement form

I went to my local library and found a couple books that had different contracts in them. The books came with CD's but I am not able to edit whatever I would like. I live in VA. I tried in internet and located a site called ezlandlordforms.com. It has forms for rental application, lease application, Pet approval and eviction forms and many others. Itís an useful source. You can also try.

Search this Thread