Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Law and Legal Advice > General Law and Legal Advice
Reload this Page >

Shaking or vibrating house, feeling sick

Shaking or vibrating house, feeling sick

Old 07-16-16, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure none of those things would be legal to do in the states, and most of us don't know what's illegal where you live (and you still haven't really told us), so I don't think it's fair to ask people what illegal activity they think is best! :NO NO NO: If you want to do any of those things, I think you'll need to decide what to do on your own.
I know it might be a pain moving, but if you're just renting (I think that's what you're doing altho not 100% clear on that, either), it seems that would be the best solution. If you're single and renting, shouldn't be that hard.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-16, 08:02 PM
FWIW here is my experience. I live on a busy street in Argentina and I feel a shaking similar to what you're describing all the time when there is traffic. Not so much when busses or trucks pass by but rather when the stop at the street light and idle.

Its not that the earth or that the structure moves, its that the bass sound waves from the motors reverberate off the unmoving walls and floors and move everything else.

I hear duct work and and windows rattle, I feel the flooring shake.

I don't really have an answer other than that I've notice that in the rooms with heavy curtains it's less noticeable.