Missing Spouse Divorce CA

Old 01-18-19, 01:22 AM
Missing Spouse Divorce CA

Is there a free website where I can download and print or fill-out then print, all the paperwork for a Missing Spouse Divorce in California?

Last edited by Kricketsamom43; 01-18-19 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Incomplete question
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-19, 02:04 AM
Group Moderator
I would guess not, lawyers tend to keep this kind of stuff to themselves. If there is an actual form, I would suspect a CA government website of some kind would provide it.

Old 01-18-19, 03:04 AM
Where I live, there are family law information centers in the court building that can help you identify and obtain various forms. Maybe call the court and see if they have a similar service in CA.

Old 01-18-19, 03:37 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
I've known a few in the southeast that divorced a missing spouse and one of the big requirements was posting a notice in the newspaper for the town of the missing spouse's last known address. Never heard of anyone getting a divorce without a lawyer.

btw - welcome to the forums!

Old 01-18-19, 02:09 PM
Group Moderator
I googled...... Missing Spouse Divorce in California and came up with a website right at the top of the list called 3 Step Divorce. They had the steps you need to take and some forms on file you can download. The form is basically all the places the spouse checked and advertisements posted to find the missing spouse.