Cutting a mirro

Old 01-27-02, 09:06 AM
Visiting Guest
Cutting a mirro

I would like to redo my 18 year old master bathroom. I noticed that my 60 inch cabinet space is 30 inches tall with a 4 inch backsplash anchored to a mirror that is glued the entire length of the wall. I don't know what type of adhesive was used but there are no clips.

My dilemma is that bathroom vanities are really not sold in 30 inch anymore but more like 32-34 inches. In order to accommodate this space (a total of 34 inches before butting up against the mirror) I would either need a smaller backsplash (I'm looking at buying a one piece countertop with sink which has standard backsplash sizes) or to trim the mirror.

I don't want to get rid of a wall to wall mirror but is there a way to trim a mirror glued to a wall? I think I know you will tell me to just break the mirror and start a new but a wall to wall mirror looks nice!

Old 01-27-02, 11:29 AM
S
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What your attempting would have a very low possibility of success. Yes, You would be better to take the mirror down and install one of the correct size in place..........

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: