Privacy screen

Old 11-19-01, 03:45 PM
jmet
Visiting Guest
Blown Head Gasket ?

I have a 1994 Buick Lesabre with the 3800 engine, awhile back it started to smoke when i cranked it. I checked the oil and it was overfilled by about 1-2 inches, at the time i thought the place i had taken it to for an oil change had overfilled it. ( not my usual stop for changes ) So i took it to the place i normally go and had them change it and they showed me the dip stick when they were done. After a day the smoke had cleared. Well a few days ago, about 3-4 weeks after the last change it started to smoke again and is 1-2 inches above the full mark once again. The smoke is white no blue tint to it, is heavy and hangs in the air. It also has a slightly sweet smell to it as my wife agrees. As for the oil its not milky and doesnt taste like anti freeze. Any ideas ? A freind of mine says it sound like gas getting in the oil......

Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-04, 07:17 PM
Buildsless
Visiting Guest
Privacy screen

I need ideas on enclosing a small garden area outside of a bathroom window so I can leave the window open during the day. I can't seem to find any first class decorative fiberglass panels. I thought of glass blocks but I need access. Any Ideas??